Joyrex

I'll probably get one, even though the designs are so banal. not a fan of TDR's contributions recently.

I still dig them, I feel like they fit the music so well

but the next album hopefully moves away from the flat shapes. although there has been a big connection from quaristice until now, I hope the art morphs as much as the music has.

I must say i never put 30 euros in a tshirt, it's too pricey....

But if it's for sam and rod : show credit card with closed eyes, take my fuckin monies pls

yeh dammit.. think I'll skip even tho I really like the triangular things and this is pretty much the only way to get a legit physical artifact from modern ae....

Shit I cannot afford that right now but it looks fucking sweet. And I love the AE_LIVE releases so much, would be an insta-buy if I could right now. Maybe they'll be available still in a month or something.

Shit I cannot afford that right now but it looks fucking sweet. And I love the AE_LIVE releases so much, would be an insta-buy if I could right now. Maybe they'll be available still in a month or something.

I doubt it very much, tDR have made a point of saying that the Elseq prints sold out in 3 days.

I'm pretty sure the one I got last year (or the year before) sold out pretty quickly, too.

I need to start putting money aside purely for autechre expenses 

LOL

And I just bought the new poster fuck yeah.  Gladly donate a bit to the robseanchre twins

If I was a multibillionaire I'd buy a few mil worth of elseq digital vinyls

Edited by Zeffolia

Shipping to Finland 20£ :wtf:

Ah fuck it, the AE_LIVE artwork is so cool I want to look at it on daily basis

Shipping to the US is 30£ 

I'm out :(

Edited by omnii