Joyrex

bought it all.

now i need a new ae shirt or two.

sean pls.

oh man, an all-over print t-shirt with the artwork from the soundboards would be EXCELLENT

Or with the artworks forming a straight line... Vertical prob would be nicer

Also I did not forget the 'overstepper' ones (let me dream)

• 11 months later...

That poster is tight. When did that go up on the store page? Probably couldn't have afforded it but it would have been nice to consider it before it sold out and convincingly imagine it hanging next to my desk.

That poster is tight. When did that go up on the store page? Probably couldn't have afforded it but it would have been nice to consider it before it sold out and convincingly imagine it hanging next to my desk.

the one that's sold out was put up a few months ago. I really like it too but it was too pricey for me. I really like the shirts tho and i am going to grab.

Edited by colunga

Twelb euro for the poster, expected it to be more expansive but I'm already too broke and that would make me having to choose between this or one of the vinyl represses...

Too bad because the artwork is lovely :(

Ae you are god, take my 30 bucks for that shirt with a circle printed on it.

same here... and 12 for some other circles on the paper... more should be said that I come from a region of Italy, Liguria, known to be populated by stingy...

tDR is nice enough to make a poster so simple you can recreate it yourself if you don't have the moneys. Just print it in regular paper instead of intaglio 300 pppmpm hand-cut salvaged-from-da-vincis-basement paper

Right, this the rational solution, but, you know, in religion it will be the most illogical and evidently stupid choice, the winning ...  :cisfor:

bought it all.

now i need a new ae shirt or two.

sean pls.

oh man, an all-over print t-shirt with the artwork from the soundboards would be EXCELLENT

Or with the artworks forming a straight line... Vertical prob would be nicer

Also I did not forget the 'overstepper' ones (let me dream)

21-Calvin-Klein-Houndstooth-Print-Shirt-