Joyrex

Physical version will ship approximately three months after the final show airs, but include 24bit WAV versions straight after each broadcast.

FFFFUUUUU three months???

yeah probably because stuff is indeed made up on the spot (to a certain degree) during the show, which explains the delay somewhat. also otherwise what's the point really, calling it sessions n shit, they'd just be free full previews, or something.

:cry: love autechre, but hate gratuitous box sets. where i live now, the box set at that price is 80% of a months rent, not even with shipping costs, making it a total nonstarter.

/sadcomplaining

The vinyl box set is 10% of what I pay every month to share a 2 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn so I'm jealous of you  :cerious:

Fuck.

Just had to fork out for a new fridge/freezer, literally this morning.

Oh well

Purchased CDs to keep my set complete, cant justify the vinyls right now.

Edited by fletcher

:cry: love autechre, but hate gratuitous box sets. where i live now, the box set at that price is 80% of a months rent, not even with shipping costs, making it a total nonstarter.

/sadcomplaining

The vinyl box set is 10% of what I pay every month to share a 2 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn so I'm jealous of you  :cerious:

for context, i lived in brooklyn previously so i know those feels.  i took a hefty pay cut to move south of the border, and feel just about equally poor here; it just made the vinyl habit more prohibitively expensive. its all relative :)

Fuck.

Just had to fork out for a new fridge/freezer, literally this morning.

Oh well

Purchased CDs to keep my set complete, cant justify the vinyls right now.

I felt that way too BUT

Those vinyls are gonna be going for like 50x that in a year's time

lol, £30 for the lossless 24bit WAV for each session.

fuck, just buy the vinyl Fletch

that's obviously for all of them

oh yeah hah

Anyone here want just the wav?

I'll give you £100+delivery if you buy me the vinyl set, so you get the wavs for £20.

PM me

Oh shit.

No way in the world I can afford the vinyl... actually feel like crying a tiny bit.

Get a fucking grip man.

They also appear to be stealth-listed as individual 3-LP sets, as shown on this page...

That's either good news or bad news, depending on how much of a completist you are!

Why all that talking about how you broke, your empty wallet, you cant afford, etc etc... ??? I mean....

8 HOURS OF NEW AE

Edt : im broke too but so exaited first !

Edited by autechrist