Joyrex

they all say sold out... guessing they're just uploading all of them so once they're up they'll be available.  

zTwE0nc.png

Edited by ignatius

28 versions of the same set may be pushing even my ae enthsiasm a bit far.

Eeek, I'm thinking the same. I mean I proper love Ryan and Steve (nearly snagged the Cavity Job master tape a few years back) but already having 9 variations of the '14/'15 set, putting down 50 squid for an additional 19 might be pushing things ....

....Unless the US 14/15 set is considerably different from the existing 14/15 set ?

Individual sets now purchasable though I think they've blurped up the prices:

Taken from https://autechre.bleepstores.com/release/123138-autechre-aelivemiami111015

MP3 - £4

[16 bit] WAV/FLAC - £6

24 bit WAV - £1.50

It looks like you get a discount when buying the format that you purchased previously. I get the MP3s at 1 Euro.

Anyone managed to get this to work yet?

Always fun to get some new ae but i'm a bit gutted it's still ALL 2015 stuff. 28 versions of the same set may be pushing even my ae enthsiasm a bit far.

I'd trade it all for a flac file of 6852 and an LP of Hip Hop instrumentals. Still this is a nice treat, always really enjoyed the final song in the Grafenhainichen set, looking forward to hearing variations of that. Can't believe how much music these dudes put out, especially given their Kubrick level standards of quality control. Thanks, Autechre!

I'm not even halfway through the EU AE_LIVE, but I recently found out that for me the most rewarding way to work through them seems to be to get really familiar with one set, 5-10 listens and then move on to the next to really notice all the differences. 'Minor' changes seem to turn the tracks upside down. I already knew it'd be impossible remember which set is which, but that was before these 19 dropped.

I'd still love to hear the Sonar soundboard one day:

I definitely prefer the sets on speakers, loud.

Edited by eye

Individual sets now purchasable though I think they've blurped up the prices:

Taken from https://autechre.bleepstores.com/release/123138-autechre-aelivemiami111015

MP3 - £4

[16 bit] WAV/FLAC - £6

24 bit WAV - £1.50

It looks like you get a discount when buying the format that you purchased previously. I get the MP3s at 1 Euro.

Yup:

Vouchers Current Voucher Applied AE_LIVE_24WAV Total Savings 142.50€

28.50€ in total for all of AEmerica. Not too bad. :)

Edited by jaderpansen

damn, i ordered the mp3 by mistake... i previously had the wavs. i paid 32 euros for all mp3s, but i should have paid 23 for the wavs.

fuck the stoopid me, i hope bleep will sort it out (i did the instabuy on the new t shirt too, while it was still impossible to order the new live batch)

arf i'm an excited ae fan, i should be more patient and cautious 

Anyone managed to get this to work yet?

Always fun to get some new ae but i'm a bit gutted it's still ALL 2015 stuff. 28 versions of the same set may be pushing even my ae enthsiasm a bit far.

I'd trade it all for a flac file of 6852 and an LP of Hip Hop instrumentals. Still this is a nice treat, always really enjoyed the final song in the Grafenhainichen set, looking forward to hearing variations of that. Can't believe how much music these dudes put out, especially given their Kubrick level standards of quality control. Thanks, Autechre!

19 hours of stargate sequence

A LOT OF NEW MATERIAL not just something new here and there.

2019 can't start in a more sexy way.

ae turning into Phish there

i remember ages ago i watched an interview with some dude, a remote dev, I dont know why tf i was watching that nor do I remember who that guy is, but anyway this dude talked for a long while about how all he listens to is Phish live shows, and how he has a terabyte of Phish show recordings. AE are IDM Phish. IDM Grateful Dead. The first IDM jam band :psyduck:

Well decided to pick up 4 so I can actually get my head round them - Denver and Portland at either end of the tour, Montreal for it's ae associations and Miami because WHY NOT.

1st one was full price but remaining 3 discounted to $1. Had another look after buying and it seems any subsequent ones I fancy picking up are discounted as well.

Wow time flies. Seems like just yesterday we were studying phone recorded audience tapes.

Just put on Orlando—Geeze Just adore this material. Huge returns on investment.

I love them

On 1/31/2019 at 6:26 AM, span said:

On 1/31/2019 at 2:06 AM, span said:

ae turning into Phish there

i remember ages ago i watched an interview with some dude, a remote dev, I dont know why tf i was watching that nor do I remember who that guy is, but anyway this dude talked for a long while about how all he listens to is Phish live shows, and how he has a terabyte of Phish show recordings. AE are IDM Phish. IDM Grateful Dead. The first IDM jam band :psyduck:

Edited by monoppus
to edit content