Joyrex

Yeah I also only purchased a handful of these (do I need to hand in my Ae fanboy card?)

Never felt like I got my head round all the existing sets just ended up listening to same old few.. so thought getting all the new ones would be a bit much.

Though this is still exciting and renews my hope that the 2016 sets will be on their way soon!

fuuuuuuuuuu..ck

i'm overwhelmed. how am i going to process all this goodness in one lifetime?

shiiiiiiit..

yeah i was getting mixed up sorting the files n folders and checking tags. how to integrate this into my life?

I want to know how

i want to know how

yea same

edit: id say since the aphex sc dump i have just gotten so much other stuff to do that i have been entierly out of the loop on all things ae... ill never have enough time to listen trough all o dis shit dammit

Edited by MIXL2

Grabbed a random selection of 5 from various points along the journey, choosing the Philidelphia one b/c I was there.

Definitely picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Thanks Samantha & Ronnette 

28.50 for all of the new 24 bit wavs, pretty darn good deal in my book. I was at the Portsmouth and Seattle shows. Sound for the Seattle show was not great IMO because of venue, but that Portsmouth show blew me away.

Frick it, bought all of them. Had the money in my paypal.

Listened to Portsmouth so far, pretty awesome. I remember talking to the boys after the show and they had very positive things to say about the sound system there, and also how terrible the sound was in NYC

lol fuck guess i have to divorce my wife so i can focus on these properly

Fixed

I literally already did that tho

my GF left me 1.5 years ago. i think she knew this was coming. 

I've also learnt to do the 10 listen week-per-set type approach. The Portsmouth one is a nice addition, becoming obsessed with it. Also picked up NY, Chicago, Denver and Seattle. That will do me for a while, also will keep an eye on comments regarding the others.

Shame that the Australian Open and "slow summer" train specials have just finished on tv. Always like to turn down the volume and crank the music in January.

Fixed

I think all of us here understand that if it's a choice between pusspuss and Ron/Sam, it's no choice at all.

Fixed

my GF left me 1.5 years ago. i think she knew this was coming.

I'm out on my honeymoon - when I mentioned to my wife autechre had just released 20hrs of live sets she did not look amused...

19 new Autechre soundboards and people in here bitching and moaning.

WATMM  :facepalm: 

lol

I saw this thread got bumped yesterday or this morning and just kind of ignored at first. But now I just realized it was for a valid reason. I'll have to wait til morning to grab them tho.

19 new Autechre soundboards and people in here bitching and moaning.

WATMM  :facepalm: 

lol

I saw this thread got bumped yesterday or this morning and just kind of ignored at first. But now I just realized it was for a valid reason. I'll have to wait til morning to grab them tho.

why?

Edited by ignatius

Because I'm a broke-ass byitch. At least until tomorrow.

i was being sarcastic. now i feel totally disconnected from humanity and need to go listen 9 hours. 

lol I’m not sure I even have enough hard disk space for all these this is mental

my itunes library drive rejected this purchase. i'm currently rearranging shit with a lazy OCD bare minimum effort.