Joyrex

5 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

I know right ... Had the stupid idea last August to re-listen to my entire music collection in artist/band name order, by the time the second batch came out I had already got to the mid 'C's so am fitting tracks in as and when (Currently near the end of 'F' but have about a weeks's worth of Future Sound of London releases)

Didn't you even listen to a single live to stick to the purpose of listening to the entire record collection of the past?
it cannot be said that you lack method

Heard the first 9 that were released when I was on the 'A's, I now slip a set or two from the ones released in January when I reach a new letter.... I really need to re-evaluate my life goals!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaderpansen said:

more curious about the title: aeonesix1

i mean it could be an edited version with single tracks, who knows. but my money's on sets.

Is there a possibility to check, how AE_LIVE was registered? Could provide some answer to the debate... ? 

Edited by Chabraendeky
bad english :D

There is something happening in the store...

there was a slight design change in the last days and now again: there is a list of the AE_LIVE items, what wasn't there for a couple of hourse ago...

12 minutes ago, Chabraendeky said:

There is something happening in the store...

there was a slight design change in the last days and now again: there is a list of the AE_LIVE items, what wasn't there for a couple of hourse ago...

Now it's gone again... weird,

Anthony, John ... I have to tell you that the heat wave would certainly be more bearable with your help. Maybe now you are in the shade of a palm tree, I can understand, but ...

• 2 weeks later...