Joyrex

2 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

i'm gonna go make breakfast and coffee and wait for the rush to subside so i can actually download these. cheers boys

don't you think you're so 'cool' having 'restraint' and 'patience' and 'self respect' you fucker ?

• Burger 1

dafuq yeah, bleep server capacities... flac download not starting, but oslo mp3 downloading now. Just takes 30 minutes for 150 megabytes, omg.

2 minutes ago, Chabraendeky said:

download doesn't want to start... ?

some issues myself as well. the mp3 did start right away. flac was a no go it seems. best to try some different options methinks

2 minutes ago, goDel said:

some issues myself as well. the mp3 did start right away. flac was a no go it seems. best to try some different options methinks

I started with wav (24bit)... nothing happens... and now even another mp3 doesn't start... 

1 minute ago, chronical said:

autechre make such good t shirts

They should make some hoodies too... I like hoodies.

Edited by Chabraendeky
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chabraendeky said:

I started with wav (24bit)... nothing happens... and now even another mp3 doesn't start... 

They should make some hoodies too... I like hoodies.

I was kidding but yeah, hoodies would be cool

gutted i'm in the midle of moving and cant listen to this on a proper setup. thanks ae tho ?

3 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

listening to oslo right now.

went for oslo as well!

:beer:

sounded like the most distinct from the bunch. lots of ambient soundscapes in these sets. oslo was more a mix, i thought.

• Like 1