Joyrex

6 minutes ago, auxien said:

yeah, saw that this evening. and if you noticed it’s all showing autechre.warp.net, not autechre.bleepstores.com like it was initially with the elseq release (maybe before then slightly? not sure) so maybe the bleepstores experiment is over...ish? or turned into warp.net i guess with slightly less autonomy which is what i think the bleepstores thing was about. 

wasn’t the Aphex Twin b-sides and miscellany shit all coming out on his bleepstore too? is that still up?

It must be a mistake though, because AE_LIVE 2016-18 and the Warp Tapes are so not available anymore. I don't think AE and/or Warp wants that.

^maybe just a temporary promotional thing? push SIGN PLUS hard for a few weeks then back to normal.

can still access previous downloads via the current setup so that’s something

1 hour ago, BUNKUM said:

Weird, a quick Google brings up the Live 16/18 page on their website, so very strange it's missing from the nav (guess they couldn't fit any more menu items in the template)...

https://autechre.warp.net/release/185826-autechre-aelive-20162018

I wrote an email to the customer service, that they might want to look into this.

• Thanks 3

On 10/30/2020 at 1:12 PM, Chabraendeky said:

I wrote an email to the customer service, that they might want to look into this.

Response from Ochre

We agree this might be confusing, but this is currently how things have been set up by the label.

We will pass this on to them to see what can be done

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

If the autechre bandcamp page is legit as it appears to be, I would suggest its cheaper for warp to run things via bandcamp and close down the individual bleepstores as servers?

Might be, but atm we have no sauce for AE LIVE 16/18 and Warp Tapes...

6 hours ago, Chabraendeky said:

Wow, they fixed it!

More releases links now to the site you mentioned and not to the bleep-store. You're welcome.

Nice work, man. Bleep, STOP THE STEAL!

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...

well on the bright side this got me to listen to dublin 2018, so 2 years later I can join the previous enthusiastic posts in this thread as this is gorgeous stuff

• Like 1

really enjoying these latest recordings. I have never been a HUGE fan of the AE_LIVE sets but these are really doing it for me. such interesting sound design.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

Where’s this taken from?

the comments are grabbed from the comments section on that youtube clip of the hanal stuff

• 3 weeks later...

ok people - favourite AE_LIVE set?

Mines a toss-up of Nagano2015 or Dublin2015  - just superb elongated tension builds,  mighty fine drops, excellent jamming of particular sonic layers. For me peak 'chre

Im generally about 5 years behind on their stuff so finally getting into Dublin18  -even though i was there and loved it - i didn't get it at the time but now i do. This years sets - probably when im 50 i'll be all "a-ha"

Still to truly absorb NTS/Elseq and even Exai  -although getting there and at least they're becoming recognisable! 

Is this just me?