Joyrex

On 3/31/2023 at 12:20 PM, Plarkreluke Banloboh said:

I contacted support on their site as I wasn’t able to download the 2016/2018 sets any more and got this response: 

Anyone else having this issue with their downloads too? I’m hoping they will be restored at some point. I’d figured they would always be available. 

lol fucking Blerp strikes again.

One of the main things about Blerp when it first came around (if I remember correctly, it was way before Bandcamp was a thing) was that you could always have access to purchases you'd made on there.

No more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oscillik said:

lol fucking Blerp strikes again.

One of the main things about Blerp when it first came around (if I remember correctly, it was way before Bandcamp was a thing) was that you could always have access to purchases you'd made on there.

No more.

https://bleep.com/terms-and-conditions-of-supply?lang=en_GB

1. Under clause 3.1, a binding agreement is established between the customer and the seller when the order is accepted. The seller is obligated to fulfill their part of the agreement, which includes providing the digital content as described in the terms.
  2. Clause 7.2 states that the seller is under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the agreement. If the digital content is removed without any reasonable cause, it could be considered a breach of this legal duty.

In the UK, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 is applicable for digital content purchases. The Act stipulates that digital content must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality. If the digital content is removed without a valid reason, it could be considered a breach of the customer's rights under the Act.

The customer may be entitled to a remedy in such cases, which could include a refund, replacement, or compensation for any damages caused due to the removal of the digital content. The customer should contact the seller to discuss the issue and find an appropriate resolution. If the seller refuses to provide a remedy, the customer could consider seeking legal advice or contacting a consumer protection organization to understand their rights and possible actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 12:04 AM, Bodhidharma said:

the donky gonk sound halfway through

On 4/9/2020 at 3:16 AM, mushroom said:

[busts open door to thread, stumbling, gasping for breath] TAL---TALLINN 31:43

It's not just the sound, it is the actual bassline from gonk steady one, that fucking yummy one kicking in at 17:54 in gonk steady one. Or rather, it is the same patch generating this bassline in both cases, it is the same logic having fun with the same parameters, rolling in the same style. I am so 100% sure that I am not even asking, I can't be the only one that's hearing this. Or is this a common and confirmed fact here and this is why nobody is mentioning it?

On 7/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, BlockUser said:

It's not just the sound, it is the actual bassline from gonk steady one, that fucking yummy one kicking in at 17:54 in gonk steady one. Or rather, it is the same patch generating this bassline in both cases, it is the same logic having fun with the same parameters, rolling in the same style. I am so 100% sure that I am not even asking, I can't be the only one that's hearing this. Or is this a common and confirmed fact here and this is why nobody is mentioning it?

not quite sure what ur referencing tbh, did you mean to quote me in that? 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, noisebot said:

Any chance someone who downloaded the Warp Tapes 89-93 from the bleepstore when it was available can post the MD5 hashes of the two WAVs?

here you go, checksum created today with xACT for the wavs I downloaded from the AE_STORE in 2019

md5sum.md5

Edited by monoppus
clarity
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...