IGNORED

Lush - Chorus

eh Speedy

Looks like about a 97% complete studio recordings 5xCD box set, minus some throw away remixes. Lots of great B sides and some never before releases radios sessions stuff. Love it. If you preordered in the UK you might even have it by now, though it's offically out tomorrow.

http://www.discogs.com/Lush-Chorus/release/7770135

CVdcm-fWUAA20nl.jpg

i always loved Gala. one of those collections that really captured a moment. especially the first 9 or so tunes.i always felt like it was super underrated. i enjoy their other music but differently and less but am really interested in this box

Had this a couple of weeks now, really enjoying it. I've got all of the original releases up until Lovelife when I lost interest in them, although I liked that album when I finally listened to it. Not sure how I feel about them putting out a new EP though.

Very much agree with the two previous posts. I can still remember hearing Deluxe in Piccadilly Records just prior to release and buying Scar there and then. Lots of good memories of these records. One bitch though: Starlust is vastly superior on the For Love EP, so much so that the version on Split sounds like a demo. It must be Robin Guthrie's production.

Archived