IGNORED

If you could sucker punch one celebrity and get away with it, who would you choose?

ghOsty

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so like in that movie, this "bitch move"? i think i just watched it because i think it had something to to with warp films.

ok we are all supercool sarcastic people with built in supermega irony, but why that interest?

and kirtsen dunst? i somehow imagine she could probaly be tasty, so of course i would try to prove it empirical.

you crazy naughty bastards with your rhytmless noise you call music.

but adolf has definitely deserved it. best served from eva with her big black dildo belt she secretly bought from jew sex shop owners.

im quite sure he was an absolute pervert and enjoyed it. theo morell gave him almost ten years amphetamines every day. man, image someone would have tried to emulate a bass guitar at that time and absolutey failed with a sivler machine that make squeeky sounds..... adolf would shuffle all day and i dont now why i have a picture of sven väth in my mind.

someone with photoshop experience should probably find similarities.

anyway, die gedanken sind frei someone said once while thinking of sucker punching goethe

Piers Morgan, Jeremy Clarkson, Katie Hopkins, George Osbourne, Rupert Murdoch, Russell Howard, Bono, Michael McIntyre, Patrick Kielty, Gary Barlow, Noel Gallagher, Adam Sandler, Ricky Gervais, Judi Dench, Chris Evans. I'll think of some more tomorrow.

south jersey is full of rednecks who want to shoot at every minority, it does make sense

okay you've said enough. Peace.

lol dont go, just a bit of regional pulling of leg, i live in north jersey where all the minorities live.

Well, there's plenty of shooting in Camden, but it's usually not by rednecks...

too real

kanye west (but only if i can kick him in the nuts too)

kim kardashian

bill o'reilly

anne coulter

both houses of the US congress

trump

elisabeth hasselbeck

karl rove

every TV evangelist

Supreme court justice antony scalia

john wayne (i know he's dead i'll settle for punching his corpse)

every pro sports player who thanked god on camera after a game

south jersey is full of rednecks who want to shoot at every minority, it does make sense

lol dont go, just a bit of regional pulling of leg, i live in north jersey where all the minorities live.

Serious?

All these years I thought you lived in South America somewhere. =/

Not even kidding.

Well, there's plenty of shooting in Camden, but it's usually not by rednecks...

too real

it really is, I live 15 min from Camden, pretty rough city but they're trying to fix it up. They also have a wonderful aquarium and amphitheater where I go see concerts at every now and then.

i don't know i could seriously punch a stranger (celebrity included) out of no where

instead I really would want to flick their ear, for me that'd be so much more satisfying and there's no graceful way for the victim to deal with it

Archived