IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

On 5/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, cloud capture said:

It's amazing how much great skate footage is online now - I used to have to rely on the THPS and Thrasher PS1 vids or a chance viewing of contest footage on sports networks during AM hours in the UK. Knew or one or two kids who had some old VHS but that was it.

Speaking of someone posted one here of a recent skater and he ends with a fucking darkslide down some stairway concrete wall and it looked unreal

On 5/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, ManjuShri said:

that cobra

that ice cream cone

that muscle tee

oh that MacGuyver

figuring it out:)

Memories of when nothing else was on

our two channels growing up

Thanks ManjuShri:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goDel said:

scary how the technology is improving.. 

yeah I saw that yesterday and not knowing who Bill Hader really looks my brain took a bit to realize it was a deepfake (didn't read the whole title I guess)

don't ask me why I clicked on it if I didn't know who bill hader was. He just looks like Arnold. lol

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 2:45 AM, Brisbot said:

yeah I saw that yesterday and not knowing who Bill Hader really looks my brain took a bit to realize it was a deepfake (didn't read the whole title I guess)

don't ask me why I clicked on it if I didn't know who bill hader was. He just looks like Arnold. lol

bill hader is fucking amazing - he's in Barry on HBO and did Documentary Now with Fred Armisen. he's easily one of my favorite SNL cast members

I heard this otherwise forgettable stand up comedian on a cruise ship make a great joke about how everyone in the world who has seen a schwarzenegger film can do a halfway decent and recognizable arnold impersonation and yet he still cannot quite pronounce california 

seriously you can literally impersonate arnold using noises alone

2:20

2:07

On 5/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, joshuatxuk said:

bill hader is fucking amazing - he's in Barry on HBO and did Documentary Now with Fred Armisen. he's easily one of my favorite SNL cast members

I heard this otherwise forgettable stand up comedian on a cruise ship make a great joke about how everyone in the world who has seen a schwarzenegger film can do a halfway decent and recognizable arnold impersonation and yet he still cannot quite pronounce california 

seriously you can literally impersonate arnold using noises alone

I've seen lots of praise for Barry so it's in my to do list to check the show out.

And btw, everyone can do a halfway decent Arnold impression, but who can do a perfect one except for the governator?