IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

some pretty funny bits here. Much more fun than their normal movie reviews, I've only just started looking at other RLM stuff so it's surprising to me that this was actually pretty funny.

some pretty funny bits here. Much more fun than their normal movie reviews, I've only just started looking at other RLM stuff so it's surprising to me that this was actually pretty funny.

Make sure to watch the Jack and Jill Half in the Bag review/expose.

Well I watched those and though they're very interesting and relatively entertaining (especially in the context of what the hell they actually are) they weren't funny to me. Even the last little sketch only gave me a mild chuckle or two. They were good for picking apart the movie, though I've never seen it and surely don't plan to ever if I can help it.

The Hollywood Cop video was fucking funny shit, I laughed hard at much of the last 10 or so minutes. I'm gonna have to hunt some more like that. 

Well I watched those and though they're very interesting and relatively entertaining (especially in the context of what the hell they actually are) they weren't funny to me. Even the last little sketch only gave me a mild chuckle or two. They were good for picking apart the movie, though I've never seen it and surely don't plan to ever if I can help it.

The Hollywood Cop video was fucking funny shit, I laughed hard at much of the last 10 or so minutes. I'm gonna have to hunt some more like that. 

Best of the Worst is the main even for me when it comes to RLM.

There's shitloads of them now. Start at the beginning, you'll be glad you did.