IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

o_O

Usually videos like this are dumb as fuck, but this guy has been uploading mine exploration videos for the past 9 years on YouTube and then he goes ahead and uploads this. Fuck. No.

I dunno what's creepier; the sound itself, or the timing of it - the fact that it started coming from that end of the tunnel just after he'd turned around and left it.

Gotta hand it to him though. He has balls of steel, going that much out of his way just to do a review on a flashlight.

seen that vid before, what's most terrifying about it is the idea that it might collapse and he'd have no backup or any way out of there. personally I think those sounds at the end were edited in.

seen that vid before, what's most terrifying about it is the idea that it might collapse and he'd have no backup or any way out of there. personally I think those sounds at the end were edited in.

I'm thinking about downloading the video, opening the audio track in Audition, and then having a look at specpectrogram to see if there's any difference in the background noise. If there is it should be super easy to spot if it was edited in

I'm thinking about downloading the video, opening the audio track in Audition, and then having a look at specpectrogram to see if there's any difference in the background noise. If there is it should be super easy to spot if it was edited in.

please do this and report back here