IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

just for a little levity i provide the video below, there's idiots on every mode of transport, i just think the cyclists as a combined road use thing is silly/super dangerous. Buses can get fucked too, we need more subways. Especially in a country like mine with hundreds of kilometers of holes being drilled through it every year in the mining sector to then not be able to somehow manage to design and build quickly a subterranean network, beggars belief.

lol came right outta nowhere

haha sexual

just for a little levity i provide the video below, there's idiots on every mode of transport, i just think the cyclists as a combined road use thing is silly/super dangerous. Buses can get fucked too, we need more subways. Especially in a country like mine with hundreds of kilometers of holes being drilled through it every year in the mining sector to then not be able to somehow manage to design and build quickly a subterranean network, beggars belief.

lol came right outta nowhere

haha sexual

lol tri you rock that phrase better than i ever did

Just to follow up on this - it went viral, they got the guys name, Twitter account etc - then increased the brightness/contrast of a pic he posted, exposing his genitals:

CGccQK2WcAANzgz.jpg

http://www.theransomnote.co.uk/new-world-musings/news/cyclists-take-online-revenge-on-insane-road-rage-driver/

Just to follow up on this - it went viral, they got the guys name, Twitter account etc - then increased the brightness/contrast of a pic he posted, exposing his genitals:

CGccQK2WcAANzgz.jpg

http://www.theransomnote.co.uk/new-world-musings/news/cyclists-take-online-revenge-on-insane-road-rage-driver/

as terrible and idiotic as the leather jacket dude is

the cyclist is also dumb for not even trying to de-escalate the situation

like, if you want this maniac to get out of your face, stop shouting insults at him

i almost find them both equally insufferable

Edited by LimpyLoo

Guest Chesney

I found a series of YT video's hilarious a good few years ago but cannot remember or find them.

It was a stupid dude doing sort of like demonstration videos but silly stuff. One I remember was how to draw a perfect circle and he went around this whole rigmarole to do it.

If anyone gets an idea from this brief description then parp up yo.

CGccQK2WcAANzgz.jpg

lol. fucking cunt deserves it, absolutely appalling behaviour he displayed in that video.

like, if you want this maniac to get out of your face, stop shouting insults at him

interesting approach. one could almost expand on it and say that deliberately antagonising people for holding certain religious belief is counterproductive in trying to build cross-cultural relations and world peace.

CGccQK2WcAANzgz.jpg

lol. fucking cunt deserves it, absolutely appalling behaviour he displayed in that video.

interesting approach. one could almost expand on it and say that deliberately antagonising people for holding certain religious belief is counterproductive in trying to build cross-cultural relations and world peace.

right...

...which is something i said multiple times but the nuanc seemed to hurt people's brains so they forgot.

Anyone else find it excellent that this kid does these videos and actually loves the idmz? It's great, he's gonna have a good musical palate in a few years I reckon.