IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

11 hours ago, Nebraska said:

sheriff grady judd spits a quick 16 bars during a press conference. fact

I couldn't find the rap, did they edit it out or something? 

Oh, it's the we got your gold we put your tail in the county jail bit isn't it. I was expecting 16 bars.

Edited by Silent Member

^^ him issuing the "that's right. they thought they were cool" observation was the intro to his rap. he even offers to kick a few bars to show them how "uncool" they are which could technically warrant as a diss off the dome

speaking of uncool:

Edited by Nebraska

This is from an old access show called raw time from austin texas cable access. Credit for the video goes to David Prewitt/DaveTV.org and the channel roio420.

Tiffy on Raw Time taking (prank) calls and insults in a pretty calm and collectedly admirable way. I wish I had nonchalance like that. It's almost like Jerky Boys getting coolly rebuffed.

Edited by dcom

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

I'd take this video with a pinch of salt.

The Infographics Show is kinda infamous by some for their love for sensation and controversy (~$).
Imo they drop the ball far too often.
Maybe they also shouldn't take everything Christoper Hitchens, the author of the book on which this video is mostly based on, at face value. (he called himself a fervent anti-theist after all, not just an a-theist)

But I think they're right we shouldn't worship her. (or anyone else for that matter)

Anyway, my guess is that Teresa was probably neither a holy saint / perfectly good person, nor an evil demon / extremely bad person. She probably has done both good and bad.
Most of her intentions seemed to be to try to help the poor.
While some of her actions were wrong. And the catholic church / Vatican should also carry some of that blame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I dunno.

• Like 1