IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Does anyone have the links to the vids of all those really bad (aka amazing) acting reels? There was one where a guy does a Robert Deniro-like impression, and it pans out and he is in a wheelchair. They are very similar to this:

I think. Sandy is my favourite.

Playlist.

Edited by taint

Does anyone have the links to the vids of all those really bad (aka amazing) acting reels? There was one where a guy does a Robert Deniro-like impression, and it pans out and he is in a wheelchair. They are very similar to this:

Playlist.

lol, yes!

YOU REMEMBER WHERE THE HAUSAAZ, FRANK?

Although uploaded more than six years ago, I didn't stumble upon this until now
[youtubehd]jbfZGSy-ydY[/youtubehd]
I commend this judge for not taking any crap and standing up for morality. And also shame on all the dumbass YT commenters throwing racial slurs at one another whilst arguing.

[youtubehd]LDEY20YTdPM[/youtubehd]

It's freaking me out how many people there are on these online gaming teamspeak servers all of the time. I thought this was a 2003-thing but it's still going, and it's always the same ... it's like they're all stuck in some kind of purgatory, carrying out monotonous, meaningless tasks ... and why is there always so many people on there who sound ~5 years old? The African Drug Lord is the only thing in this video that gives me a sense of security.

[youtubehd]LDEY20YTdPM[/youtubehd]

It's freaking me out how many people there are on these online gaming teamspeak servers all of the time. I thought this was a 2003-thing but it's still going, and it's always the same ... it's like they're all stuck in some kind of purgatory, carrying out monotonous, meaningless tasks ... and why is there always so many people on there who sound ~5 years old? The African Drug Lord is the only thing in this video that gives me a sense of security.

no joke if i was one of those people it would scare the shit out of me.....then I would remember that my IP address was visible.

Playlist.

lol, yes!

YOU REMEMBER WHERE THE HAUSAAZ, FRANK?

i was always partial to bill dollear

[youtubehd]f2_izRWYw34[/youtubehd]