IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

nothing strange about this video

the drama leading up to this video is 10000 times better than the video itself. The girl promised this video about a year ago, 5days ago was the release day but the video was uploaded so everyone went ape shit and started calling her a whore and scam artist,etc

i recommend browsing the comments section for this video, my favorite comment is "if you want money sell your body, cunt"

Edited by Deer

so people make videos to induce this tingling sensation? why are they role playing? wtf?

Edited by zaphod

Guest Pennywise

nothing strange about this video

the drama leading up to this video is 10000 times better than the video itself. The girl promised this video about a year ago, 5days ago was the release day but the video was uploaded so everyone went ape shit and started calling her a whore and scam artist,etc

i recommend browsing the comments section for this video, my favorite comment is "if you want money sell your body, cunt"

lol, so strange. People out there going mental over a fucking youtube video made by one sweet girl. Cmon wheres the fucking video!! Most of them are just gonna wank to it anyway.

Guest Pennywise

so people make videos to induce this tingling sensation? why are they role playing? wtf?

I have no idea. I listen to a lot of these vids to help me sleep but there are times where I look at them and think, this is fucking weird. type AMSR into youtube. There's so many videos.

I know its an odd thing to do but I hate trying to sleep and thinking about something, this allows me to just listen and not think. Not even listening to what they say, just the voice. Im a weird one. cmon its watmm

Edited by Pennywise

if you want to sleep i recommend this video, its long boring with big chunks of silence and its not weird sexual role play, you'll fall asleep in no time.

Edited by Deer

Guest Pennywise

ive put this on a few times. They work especially well when you're already a bit tired. Again, I know shes talking shit but i dont listen to what they are talking about

Edited by Pennywise

Guest Pennywise

drinking till you pass out isnt a good idea if you're awake at like 1am and need to get up at 6am. Knowing I need to get up in 5 hours is a nightmare. You end up thinking about stuff. This stuff works man.

ASMR vids can be pretty good, except sometimes it's just some girl showing her cleavage and whispering with tons of noise in the background.

Due to my extensive recording experience and IDM Ultra mixing tech, I thought about making the best ASMR video ever, until I realized that nobody cares about some Chinaman staring into the camera and rubbing their head. But also, I thought of an ASMR-esque series, that eventually becomes me punching your face and stabbing your head, for all those out there who want to experience binaural 3d experience of such a thing.

I used to love watching massage videos, and that shit actually works. Watch them, and your brain eventually thinks you're getting a massage. Loosen ju up, mang.