IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

i know hannity + guests are usually batshit insane but fuck me, is this even real life?

[youtubehd]lawiKeRUiK8[/youtubehd]

the kid apparently has a twitter account too

6HKHw97.png

yup

Edited by data

The kid had an OBE when he was 3 or something and described the usual stuff (bright light, seeing his body and the people in the room etc) .. but then his pastor added the whole thing about heaven and meeting jesus. The kid has been brainwashed and made into a cristian superstar by his pastor.

Edited by Deer

The kid had an OBE when he was 3 or something and described the usual stuff (bright light, seeing his body and the people in the room etc) .. but then his pastor added the whole thing about heaven and meeting jesus. The kid has been brainwashed and made into a cristian superstar by his pastor.

lol fuck that guy.. I felt a bit sorry at first seeing the video, but the ending + twitters really drive it home. nuts.

didn't mel gibson direct braveheart?

i know hannity + guests are usually batshit insane but fuck me, is this even real life?

yup

yup. that movie was very silly. i know they're trying to sell us that heaven is a real place, but every time they asked the kid something, he'd change his story and include a new detail.

also, this was pretty funny

JKv1cX0.png

yup

yup. that movie was very silly. i know they're trying to sell us that heaven is a real place, but every time they asked the kid something, he'd change his story and include a new detail.

also, this was pretty funny

JKv1cX0.png

well, there you go kids.... :cisfor:

haha, she has a sister she jams out with too, that's soo fuckin dope!

Wow, so much awesome music on that channel. What I find really inspirational is that they can do all that while wearing hearing aids...

"How we compose, program and interact with our equipment is quite complex due to our limited sight and hearing," said Danielle. "We have difficulties that we deal with each time we enter the studio. Since we know no other existence, we just work around the problems. And if we can't work around it, we work with it until we get the desired result. Nothing is ever impossible."

http://www.knobcon.com/index.php/synth-freq

haha, she has a sister she jams out with too, that's soo fuckin dope!

Wow, so much awesome music on that channel. What I find really inspirational is that they can do all that while wearing hearing aids...

"How we compose, program and interact with our equipment is quite complex due to our limited sight and hearing," said Danielle. "We have difficulties that we deal with each time we enter the studio. Since we know no other existence, we just work around the problems. And if we can't work around it, we work with it until we get the desired result. Nothing is ever impossible."

http://www.knobcon.com/index.php/synth-freq

thanks for posting that man, i appreciate it.

Edited by Producer Snafu