IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

I love how she's holding a beer through that whole thing, classic

Horizontal footage is the most offensive part of this video

Some of those people probably want spare change, saying hello or how are you are usual intros in to this, and then when you ignore them that's when they come back with the rudeness. Therefore i would remove those from the number she totted up. Then we have to remember that new york city is incredibly dense with people, so walking for ten hours she would have encountered tens of thousands of people of whom there will be a small percentage of wankers (and new york is renowned for it's loud gregarious population). Also, she walked past areas that that seemed to be hang outs, where people sit around with nothing to do but comment on people passing by. Areas that probably don't get people like her walking by so often.

Then you have to realise that these men, of average iQ are probably used to getting some visual cue to back off, by displaying no response it prolonged their investigation, perhaps even peaked their curiosity. Normally there would be a frown or step off mutha. Which would be replied with, 'ahright, i feel you, have a nice day'.

Also, you can guarantee that the workers in that non-profit will be paid a salary thanks to the sukkaz that front for this game.

Stop this pro fnazi propaganda already.

Has anyone seen this mental little nugget from Legowelt? Legowelt and his buddies get high, lift weights, play synths and encounter an eldritch abomination.

The comments are pretty lulzy too- "citizen cane is a piece of dogshit against this masterpiece"