IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

The comments are atrocious!

Half of those comments are just fake "ironic" reddit troll accounts. Lately, this seems to happen to every vid that gets a little bit of attention. I bet they also use some sort of upvote exploit. So fucking annoying. It's like the new 4chan /b-tards.

kinda interesting series.

crazy american creationist visits secular scandinavia:

[youtubehd]wuDqEGlKOus[/youtubehd]

american vs scandinavian prisons:

[youtubehd]2g56susrNQY[/youtubehd]

At least here the government is very keen on cutting social welfare programs and looking to privatize various services to jumpstart the economy. Dunno how the other countries have it, probably better since they are not in the Eurozone. But it seems to me, Europe including the North are leaning more right overall and welfare isn't a priority unless it's corporate welfare.

But I am sure you think everything is peachy in Denmark, which maybe it is, I don't know. Not that I don't appreciate living in a Nordic welfare state, things are still rather good, but I worry that time might be coming to an end.

Edited by azatoth

i fail to see the propaganda aspects of it (assuming you meant the prison episode). it's a comparison between two wildly different systems, where one is focused on punishment and the other on rehabilitation.

I agree with the prison system here, it's better with far lower recidivism rates than the US. The series just feels like a feel-good thing about how great we have it here, when things are slowly eroding away.

The episodes which have aired are viewable abroad on the Finnish Broadcasting companies streaming thingy @ areena.yle.fi . It's narrated in Swedish though.

FLOL, in the episode about work and there's this Swedish heavy-metal fan that got written with a handicap because he's obsessed with heavy-metal and now his employers gets a small amount of money for hiring him. I wonder if I can get a IDMz handicap.

Edited by azatoth

The comments are atrocious!

Half of those comments are just fake "ironic" reddit troll accounts. Lately, this seems to happen to every vid that gets a little bit of attention. I bet they also use some sort of upvote exploit. So fucking annoying. It's like the new 4chan /b-tards.

Youtube comments have never, ever been good, so I kinda like this trend. I'd rather have reddit-parodying comments than the usual racist, ignorant, pandering crap. The roadblock video is mostly racist shit, but I'm refering to this kind of stuff:

Yet another case of racial profiling. What if this young African-American man was just in need of help and you white males just deserted him? Can you sleep properly at night? How would you feel if I didn't help you as you lay bleeding there on the side of the road?

As a member of the reddit community, we need to stop racial profiling and start saving lives. 

^ I'd rather have that on every single video than inane, ignorant """debate"""

"In 2011, cognitive scientist Matthew Thompson debuted a dramatic and disturbing face illusion consisting of pairs of faces flashing on a screen. Nothing strange happens if you just look at each face individually. But if you fixate on a center point between the two faces, both suddenly become grossly deformed as their features are exaggerated. The researchers dubbed the phenomenon the flashed face distortion effect and, for now, have no idea why it happens."

^ lol

so listenable. this is the longest I've ever made it into a X MINS/HRS OF LOOPING Y video.

Edited by usagi