IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I don't know if it's my imagination or not but it seems like there is a detuned wooze from the tape transfer. The studio recording doesn't have it. The synths have an extra Tussy edge.

(accessory lol @ what videos were in the 80's)

http://youtu.be/lrpXArn3hII

love that wow and flutter - so strange it's on the video version

ever hear this band? lot of play on the local public radio station this year, kinda like a whole album channelling springsteen and don henly ballad aesthetics:

I do feel that youtube pranksters are by and large gits, and anyone trying to get noticed by ellen even more so, on top of that cops are very sensitive to drunk people at night being douches and getting in their face and generally trying it on to see what they can get away with. Therefore, no frownee face from me, he took one for a very tedious team. "i was only joking man, it was all in fun that i didn't respect your space and got in your face and was generally obnoxious and if you did this to me with a camera shoved in my face when i was feeling anti-social or something i'd be the biggest hypocrite with respect to accepting this kind of 'prank' behaviour." (comment on these types of people in general and not the specific event featured in the video, the cop shouldn't have shoved him, but the 'wft are you doing' was acceptable imO).

I made this acapella arrangement of two verses from Pink Floyd's comfortably numb using audacity. Everything you hear in the video is my voice :)

It's not perfect, but some parts are pretty nice.

he has screwed priorities

the tax loopholes + banking system needs to be addressed first as much more money can be saved when tackling these problems rather than immigration, which, in the grand scheme of things, isn't a bigger problem financially speaking

Edited by Bread