IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

he has screwed priorities

the tax loopholes + banking system needs to be addressed first as much more money can be saved when tackling these problems rather than immigration, which, in the grand scheme of things, isn't a bigger problem financially speaking

This undemocratically started mass immigration of the last decade is an huge problem, socially, culturally and financially. Don't want to work for never increased wage and ever reduced conditions, well they'll just slot in someone that's just moved here from somewhere that pays fuck all so they're happy to do it. Budget deficits that can never be plugged leading to ever reduced social services, that infrastructure that you call your society wasn't built overnight you know it took lifetimes. And finally what is wrong with england being for the english and that being a unique culture, the same with france or germany or the netherlands. You know that Japan and Korea have pretty stringent immigration policies for this reason. I disagree with the homogenization of humanity and am not a racist for saying so. What would india or china do if faced with a similar intake to population ratio. There would be riots, it would not be peacable. Eventually the same will happen in europe, and no amount of lefty hang wringing with stop what will likely like be massive pogroms, it'll be a nightmare.

nwae ..

i watched that on iview today, i wondered how long it would take me to be incensed, given the pain experienced by last years effort, and then they started with a putin bash, bloody cocks. Then later on the adam curtis mini video had to knock putin regime (of course the mini video then went on to mention quite controversial british truths that the media ignore *the consequences and reasons for* like quantitative easing, but i guess they weren't allowed to do that without some sort of nod to the master's agenda, of course the 'putin's propagandist' bit could have been a subtle satire as it contained some allusion to content delivery in earlier curtis films).

And that's just the start of my misgivings of this programme by the once was withit but now bent over by the bbc brooker. Even he seemed a little joyless at the prospect of delivering that subpar programming.

I don't know if it's my imagination or not but it seems like there is a detuned wooze from the tape transfer. The studio recording doesn't have it. The synths have an extra Tussy edge.

(accessory lol @ what videos were in the 80's)

http://youtu.be/lrpXArn3hII

love that wow and flutter - so strange it's on the video version

ever hear this band? lot of play on the local public radio station this year, kinda like a whole album channelling springsteen and don henly ballad aesthetics:

That's my album of the year by a country mile - going to see them again in Feb, they were fucking ace first time round. This time's gonna be better though, full E Street band deal with sax/piano players and everything YES.

Enjoyed this: