IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I wish someone would have crashed into the Comcast guy.

weird fucking video. the guy filming is a retard. call the police and stop trying to direct traffic. and the people who crashed shouldn't have been speeding in those conditions. you see a hill coming up and it's icy don't gun it at the crest of the hill. common sense. 

I wish someone would have crashed into the Comcast guy.

weird fucking video. the guy filming is a retard. call the police and stop trying to direct traffic. and the people who crashed shouldn't have been speeding in those conditions. you see a hill coming up and it's icy don't gun it at the crest of the hill. common sense. 

preettty much. but it was worth watching for the crash 

If the Comcast guy was following the city's standard TCP rules, then he thought he was covered, but those change during icy and winter conditions, which I'm pretty sure he was ignorant of. And yeah everyone needs to slow down on icy roads, especially coming over a blind hill!

^

Back in the day anal bleaching and vaginal bleaching was most popular between celebrities who wanted to enhance the appearance of their body. Nowadays, any man or woman can get the skin lightening treatment done in the comfort of their home or in our establishment without the use of harsh chemicals.

buys Clean & Fresh Thick Bleach Original 2 Litre...