IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Has anyone enjoyed the merits of this video besides the BREAKFAST part? I think it's charming on multiple dimensions

That was great

I actually really enjoy seeing him work. I'm not really into his style of music but he's a great fucking producer and he seems like a no-bullshit-kinda-guy. And he actually seems to produce some pretty cool stuff on the side...

Jesus the amount of money invested in that studio...

Wouldnt be surprised if this was posted but...nonetheless, the sensory aneurysm that is Ryan Tracartin

I realize this is nearly a two hour video (when i first found it years ago, there were only random excerpts), but honestly if you just skip to any point, it will make just about as much sense as if you actually watched everything that came before. Absurdism at its finest

Ive had strange experiences with my youtube comments. I implored Prince to use his Linn drum again on one of his take down YT videos and then he releases a lin drum only album. Ive had Bon Iver quote one of my youtube comments in an interview. Ill look up old YT commentsI made years ago cause I get these awful email reminders I just delete and then Ill finally check it out and ill have like 400 likes

Joyrex has shown a clear hatred of feathered creatures in recent years tbqh.

edit - and is anyone not seeing youtube embeds in Chrome all of a sudden?

Edited by doublename

Earlier this year, Business Insider published a detailed story headlined “Members of a private club for ‘elite’ millennials want their money back.” Based on interviews with seven Magnises members, it alleged that Magnises didn’t quite live up to the top-dollar experience it offered. Members said events they’d purchased tickets to were frequently canceled or rescheduled on very short notice, and that they sometimes received unwanted charges on their credit cards that took multiple weeks to be refunded. One member’s story, via Business Insider:

One former member, who also spoke on condition of anonymity, said that they bought several tickets for several events — including Beyoncé’s concert at Citi Field, one of Adele’s shows at Madison Square Garden, and a performance of “Hamilton” — soon after joining Magnises in February 2016.

This member claims to have had logistical issues with nearly every event for which they had purchased tickets. Each time, just before the show (often the day before the event or even the day of) a representative for Magnises would send an email explaining that the startup would no longer be able to provide the purchased ticket and offer to help reschedule the seat for another date.

“They send the same email for every problem, but it’s like fill-in-the-blanks for what the problem is,” the person said.

http://www.spin.com/2017/04/fyre-fest-billy-mcfarland-magnises/

Edited by doublename

oh lol i didn't even realize that is the guy who funded fyre festival. guess i should read links.

what the hell are these tech companies? his previous one was called spling. 

Edited by keanu reeves