IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest Mirezzi

lol, jesus christ

The good news is that Benh Zeitlin is writing a feature length adaptation of this YouTube video. Filming will begin in July.

Working title: "You Betta Back It Up"

Guest Adjective

[youtubehd]w8OlGrTy7fA[/youtubehd]

flol

I fucking love Jiminy Glick. So underrated.

yeah i can't get enough of Jiminy. He did a thing for/on netflix with a stage setup at the independent spirit(?) awards, plucking celebs from the beige carpet to interview. not as tight as the remote pieces from his show but it has some moments here and there.

and i remember he had a normal talk show once where he would do that character sometimes. wondering if he recycled those for comedy central or if there are some lost interviews out there somewhere.

lol, jesus christ

The good news is that Benh Zeitlin is writing a feature length adaptation of this YouTube video. Filming will begin in July.

"that's why you gay". honestly, her fall after being tased is one of the greatest things i've ever seen.

some more glick:

[youtubehd]7qvs8UB5dpM[/youtubehd]

stick it out to the end

jiminy glick is making me laugh like I haven't in a long time

lol, jesus christ

check it out: http://www.businessinsider.com/darien-long-tased-woman-at-atlanta-mall-2013-2

atlanta looks like a fun place

Guest Aserinsky

I'm impressed that after all these years I've refused contact with the gypsy side of my family, I can still understand this WITHOUT subtitles. Granted this was a tad bit more difficult as this guy's an Irish traveller rather than a Romany gypsy, still lol. Brings back such loving memories :cerious:

i find this video to be very stupid and catchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNumGB5gmls&feature=youtu.be

Shit, I hate Jean Michel Jarre's music.

oh you dont like traveling thru space via unicorn fart airlines? you are so square man.
(i hate his music too)
Edited by Deer