IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

How long was it actually on the market?  I recall trying it once, then never again.  Couldn't have been around more than a year.

Has anyone else tried that new orange sherbet coke?  It tastes exactly as you'd imagine.  Kind of good tbqh.

holy shit fuck

According to Coca-Cola's chief marketing officer, Sergio Zyman, Tab Clear was an intentionally "kamikaze" effort to create an unpopular beverage that was positioned as an analogue of Crystal Pepsi in order to "kill both in the process". The "born to die" strategy included using the poor-performing Tab brand rather than Coke, labeling the product as a "sugar free" diet drink to confuse consumers into thinking Crystal Pepsi had no sugar, and marketing the product as if it were "medicinal". Zyman said "Pepsi spent an enormous amount of money on the brand and, regardless, we killed it. Both of them were dead within six months."[11]

How long was it actually on the market?  I recall trying it once, then never again.  Couldn't have been around more than a year.

Has anyone else tried that new orange sherbet coke?  It tastes exactly as you'd imagine.  Kind of good tbqh.

crystal pepsi was back fairly recently. i saw it in a gas station with a sign actually declaring "it's back by popular demand".

Speaking about Doom... I love this channel

First video is genius. The note he hit when firing the shotty even sounds like it's in the same key as the E1M3 music.

Second video, which was uploaded 1 April 2013 IIRC, is what introduced me to Brutal Doom. Haven't gone back to vanilla since.

Also Doom came out shortly after Crystal Bepis Pepsi went extinct.