IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

wew the comments

And here we are fellow humans of the future, the deep and dark corners of NPC humor; or at least what they confused for it. Luckily for us those NPCs minded their own business while all the Tyrones, Mohameds and Josés robbed, raped and murdered all of them and gave us the wonderful excuses we needed to ethnically cleanse our now beautiful homogen societies Thank you NPC cattle for minding your own business while being slaughtered by all the subhumans, we could never do it by ourselves out of empathy for our own race, your extinction saved us.

there's a million. does this one not work for you?

edit: I listened to that whole album while working today, it goes really well with writing code.

Edited by usagi

That man actually reminds me a lot of a guy I was friends with in and after highschool, a guy who was adopted.  I wonder if that is his birth dad.  Goiter Sanchez, am I wrong in seeing a similarity with the friend in question?

I'm only 6 minutes into this B-movie from the 80's, but it's already got absolutely everything I wanted, so I'm posted it here just in case it can benefit someone else's life too.  The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWW_LvuAYw&list=PLzT3E3ChVyBn5uwqCZqoYtMhkHJvw5Gci

That man actually reminds me a lot of a guy I was friends with in and after highschool, a guy who was adopted.  I wonder if that is his birth dad.  Goiter Sanchez, am I wrong in seeing a similarity with the friend in question?

I'm only 6 minutes into this B-movie from the 80's, but it's already got absolutely everything I wanted, so I'm posted it here just in case it can benefit someone else's life too.  The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWW_LvuAYw&list=PLzT3E3ChVyBn5uwqCZqoYtMhkHJvw5Gci

hmmm i dunno if i posted this but a friend of mine has an insane vhs collection. we watched poltergeist 2 blown up onto a 50 inch screen or whatever. it was awesome

there's something special about vhs.

Edited by yek

The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

amazon prime is where it's at. thanks for posting that film- will have to check it out soon (maybe even tonight)

Thanks for the tip, and you're welcome.  The film did kind of do everything it needed to do in the first half hour and then plateaued for me... too much of the kid brother and not enough of that guy playing the neighbor.  His performance in those opening scenes was something else.