IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Leuke reportage. Heb zelf nooit op het moment tussen de hardcore-/ gabber-scene gezeten, maar ken wel al die lekker harde legendarische tracks. 

Denk dat in België de hardcore-/ gabber-scene best wel gekend was, maar toch niet zo groot was als in Nederland. 

Nice docu. I never experienced the hardcore-/ gabber-scene right at the time, but I do know all those pumping hard legendary tracks. 

I think that the hardcore-/ gabber-scene was known quite well in Belgium, but never really became as big as in the Netherlands. 

Edited by MaartenVC

Nice!

noice..any infos on that morph-thingy?

It's computer generated faces using generative adversarial network / progressive growing technique from Nvidia. Trained on 50,000 images from a photobooth at ZKM Center for Art and Media by @highqualitysh1t

loved this. 

kinda makes you respect a lot of what we hear on the radio in north america... kinda

kind of reminds me of norteno and tejano music in border states and in Mexico, shit's often hilarious as an outsider but there's a lot of fascinating backstories and cultural context to the stuff, especially narcocorridos

Nice!

noice..any infos on that morph-thingy?

It's computer generated faces using generative adversarial network / progressive growing technique from Nvidia. Trained on 50,000 images from a photobooth at ZKM Center for Art and Media by @highqualitysh1t

ah, thanks..now i can remember..