Favourite YouTube Videos

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

How this band kept a straight face I have no idea. I've watched this about 10 times straight in awe of this lad. Undoubtedly the best part for me now is his visible preparation just before the first l

Posted Images

That man actually reminds me a lot of a guy I was friends with in and after highschool, a guy who was adopted.  I wonder if that is his birth dad.  Goiter Sanchez, am I wrong in seeing a similarity with the friend in question?

I'm only 6 minutes into this B-movie from the 80's, but it's already got absolutely everything I wanted, so I'm posted it here just in case it can benefit someone else's life too.  The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWW_LvuAYw&list=PLzT3E3ChVyBn5uwqCZqoYtMhkHJvw5Gci

That man actually reminds me a lot of a guy I was friends with in and after highschool, a guy who was adopted.  I wonder if that is his birth dad.  Goiter Sanchez, am I wrong in seeing a similarity with the friend in question?

I'm only 6 minutes into this B-movie from the 80's, but it's already got absolutely everything I wanted, so I'm posted it here just in case it can benefit someone else's life too.  The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWW_LvuAYw&list=PLzT3E3ChVyBn5uwqCZqoYtMhkHJvw5Gci

hmmm i dunno if i posted this but a friend of mine has an insane vhs collection. we watched poltergeist 2 blown up onto a 50 inch screen or whatever. it was awesome

there's something special about vhs.

Edited by yek

The horror movie selection on Netflix leaves much to be desired.

amazon prime is where it's at. thanks for posting that film- will have to check it out soon (maybe even tonight)

Thanks for the tip, and you're welcome.  The film did kind of do everything it needed to do in the first half hour and then plateaued for me... too much of the kid brother and not enough of that guy playing the neighbor.  His performance in those opening scenes was something else.

I wouldn't place myself in the class of those into skate videos, but I dug the hell outta that.

This is cool and creepy and defiantly watmm:

• Joyrex changed the title to Favourite YouTube Videos