IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

what do you guys think of this?

Absolutely godawful

Completely logical though.  It's everything I've ever heard in a Prodigy song with a few trendy production updates.  The musical setup is Firestarter/Smack my Bitch Up.  It's too bad they didn't really progress artistically since then.  Daft Punk's a good example of an artist that started from a similar place but has gone through a few pretty significant artistic shifts since then, all executed extremely well.

Oh wow... just checked Wikipedia and DP only have those 4 albums.  Here I thought I just heard a few works in their discog.  Well I guess that's what happens when every album treads new terrain.  Lookin' at you too, Portishead.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

what do you guys think of this?

Absolutely godawful

Completely logical though. It's everything I've ever heard in a Prodigy song with a few trendy production updates. The musical setup is Firestarter/Smack my Bitch Up. It's too bad they didn't really progress artistically since then. Daft Punk's a good example of an artist that started from a similar place but has gone through a few pretty significant artistic shifts since then, all executed extremely well.

Oh wow... just checked Wikipedia and DP only have those 4 albums. Here I thought I just heard a few works in their discog. Well I guess that's what happens when every album treads new terrain. Lookin' at you too, Portishead.

Yeah i mean, it's not bad but it's not great. Imo

One swig of the Thums Up repaired the car and made it faster than regulations permit.  New "no thums up" rule in effect for 2019 season.

Edited by jsmcpn