IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

this vid gave me mad nostalgia

edit how tf do u embed

Actually i'm still using the same pirate copy of Cool Edit 2000 since... around 2000 i guess. Still does the trick.

I wish I could still use the original Cool Edit (before Pro), but it won't even run on modern OS or machines. I made an entire EP back in my freshman year of high school using only that and Stomper.

Happy to let you know that Windows 10 updated their legacy drivers about a year ago and Cool Edit works beautifully again. Not 100% sure about the non pro version, but the pro version was broken for a while. Lots of the things that make cooIedit pro so amazing is that there are no limits to the rational numerical values you can put in the effects and options. You can put in negative values and values exceeding the 16 bit architecture, which would lead to either an amazing new effect or the program just outright crashes from an overflow error. It's incredible enough that I made the switch back to it from Reaper.

Edited by Entorwellian

the cost of watching that is that now I will probably have every redundant soundalike Ted Talk in the world clogging up recommendations for the next month.