IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

8 hours ago, plugexpert said:

he'll be dropping the full interview tomorrow. can't wait. 

he's got some good guests. he had one with this undercover FBI guy that said he was tracking a serial killer but his cover was blown.

"so what happened to the serial killer?"
"oh he's still out there. he called us and told said don't bother coming back here again so we moved on" 

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

he'll be dropping the full interview tomorrow. can't wait. 

he's got some good guests. he had one with this undercover FBI guy that said he was tracking a serial killer but his cover was blown.

"so what happened to the serial killer?"
"oh he's still out there. he called us and told said don't bother coming back here again so we moved on" 

Interview is out. I can't stand the interviewer asking idiotic questions and running around in circles (the attempt at a nature vs nurture discussion was painful). Or the constant cutting to his stupid face nodding every 3 seconds. He keeps Sammy talking but never manages to challenge or corner him. What's the angle on this channel? Succesful entrepreneurs feeding you their world view? 

Sammy has an interesting life story but his recollections don't seem trustworthy half the time. The mob made the streets safe? Give me a break. He babbles on yet is clueless about modern issues like mental illness and gun control. He's a clever shitbag who made it this far and is trying to squeeze dollars out of his image the last few years of his life. A fascinating surface look I guess. 

still watching the interview. i like sammy. 

patrick (the interviewer) considers himself a motivator (he had a whole video about wanting to be remembered for the people he helped rather than just being a successful guy *rolls eyes*) so he's basically a semi-bullshitter. he starts off with "you wanna be rich and successful? okay first listen to this" and by the time he gets to the how you've been listening to some story about not doing drugs or how he's talked to people who regret doing ponzi schemes for 30minutes. 

i won't blame him too much for not challenging the bull- i'm guessing there was an agreement about how much he could get into or was willing to yap about or parts that were edited out etc. since they had been teasing this interview for a month or more

here's the interview he did with the FBI guy that had to pull out of case tracking a serial killer who's still out there (possibly still doing his thing). the guy uses the phrase "it's in my book" a lot when pressed for details so you