IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

oooh, i can already feel the local libertarian cock getting hard by sticking it to the ma...ehr, low skilled workers.

yeah it might seem assholish but so is the TSA and HSA shoving their cocks down our throats every loving chance they get. You do realize none of that is necessary, right? And you do realize it is within civilian authority to refuse to answer these questions, right?

its creepy to think that to uphold the Due Process Clause and U.S. v. Martinez-Fuerte is "sticking it to low skilled workers."

i think the civilian authority of not being a douchebag outweights that

sorry brah, exercise of constitutional rights=no douchery found.

hey spergs your dreams are answqered SEXYNERDGIRLCOM is here to help u omg shes so hot and i love nerds and hate whores i have a triforce tattoo from zelda

incorrect ... smiling if you are incorrect will get you nowhere may even get more awkward .. whilst dissinterest whilst momentarily mildly engaged wins. After that it's all gravy.

They lie cause they don't understand even themselves. It's not their fault ;-p

Guest zaphod

hey spergs your dreams are answqered SEXYNERDGIRLCOM is here to help u omg shes so hot and i love nerds and hate whores i have a triforce tattoo from zelda

is that video designed to be used by mentally handicapped people?

Great vid :)

My very first PC ever was a C64. One of my favourite games on it was Impossible Mission. But I must say that the music for The Last Ninja II in the vid is BAD-ASS. I also remember load times for games back then taking considerably longer than today's.