IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

been watching this guys clips. there's a bunch of similar length. some good stuff. this one in particular blows my mind. level of difficulty. the switch hand part especially. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

been watching this guys clips. there's a bunch of similar length. some good stuff. this one in particular blows my mind. level of difficulty. the switch hand part especially. 

I never liked bmx - as a skateboarder, bikes are kind of your enemy in the skatepark (they take up a lot of space, they're super dangerous and they don't give a fuck) - but that was seriously stylish

edit: I'm not talking about freestyle riders of course

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

I never liked bmx - as a skateboarder, bikes are kind of your enemy in the skatepark (they take up a lot of space, they're super dangerous and they don't give a fuck) - but that was seriously stylish

edit: I'm not talking about freestyle riders of course

i  biked a lot more than i skated. i only skated long enough to severely break my ankle on a half pipe. i then decided to stick to bikes. there were no skate parks in miami at the time. just various half pipes in people's back yards or in warehouses. i suspect that's still the case. the only skate park we knew of back then was Kona in jacksonville. i think it was torn down a long time ago. 

flatland was our thing anyways and we pretty much stuck to our favorite parking lots or riding in the street under the street lights in front of a friend's house. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i  biked a lot more than i skated. i only skated long enough to severely break my ankle on a half pipe. i then decided to stick to bikes. there were no skate parks in miami at the time. just various half pipes in people's back yards or in warehouses. i suspect that's still the case. the only skate park we knew of back then was Kona in jacksonville. i think it was torn down a long time ago. 

flatland was our thing anyways and we pretty much stuck to our favorite parking lots or riding in the street under the street lights in front of a friend's house. 

yeah I meant flatland riders actually, I didn't know it was called that. they're not in skateparks anyway, they need way too much room for that. yeah skateboarding is the perfect sport to break your bones, lol.

• Like 1