IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

My college town had CSX go through the town on the regular and that shit was scary. Ran over vehicles regularly. Put pickup trucks into neighboring buildings a few times and people were always getting run over. Legs getting amputated. etc. I was glad to leave. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, marf said:

My college town had CSX go through the town on the regular and that shit was scary. Ran over vehicles regularly. Put pickup trucks into neighboring buildings a few times and people were always getting run over. Legs getting amputated. etc. I was glad to leave. 

in ft lauderdale they started a new service to miami called "The Brightline" and people routinely get hit because they're idiots and of course.. florida. something like 80 accidents the first year this new train line's existence.  if you look on youtube for "brightline train crashes" there's a ton.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i cant get over this... 

In case it's not obvious, this movie is a parody. Al has never had a relationship with Madonna and he does not use drugs or alcohol irl. 

I really want to watch this. I love Weird Al

• Like 3

Interesting 

5 hours ago, yekker said:

In case it's not obvious, this movie is a parody. Al has never had a relationship with Madonna and he does not use drugs or alcohol irl. 

Rainn Wilson plays Dr. Demento lol

13 hours ago, yekker said:

yeah.. i can't wait to see it too.  also, i was combing my memory banks

.. "did weird Al and madonna have a thing?.. no no.. they didn't.. this movie will be amazing"

rainn willson better have the tophat on for the entire movie.