IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

14 hours ago, ignatius said:

sexual kung fu

I already know what this is just by that tagline and the fact that it's age-restricted. I came here to post the same thing.

my man Andrew putting his mental health on the line every day for his work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milwaukeeeee said:

and there's something new as well. 

i know 2 people who've lost kids to accidental OD of fentanyl. 1 thought it was a xanax and another thought it was an oxy. both were under 19yrs old. not addicts.. just the once in a while experimentation at a party w/friends or whatever and poof. dead. so sad. heart breaking. one was the child of a friend i've had since like 1990. just devastating  

edit: i was in the hospital for a week after major abdominal surgery when they removed the big egg plant shaped tumor. i had an epidural for the whole time except the last 2 days when they transitioned my pain meds to oxy. i went home with about a week's supply of pain meds (oxy) which were magic and i felt pretty clear headed and wasn't nodding off or anything. i made sure to taper off the pain meds so i wasn't abruptly stopping. i was breaking pills in half the last 2 days and took my last pill in the afternoon. that night when i went to sleep i was restless for about 2 hours. legs restless, slight teeth gnashing etc.. squirming basically. then that was that. i was fine and no more withdrawal. I can't imagine how bad it is when someone is on high dose for a long time has to stop taking it or is an addict trying to quit etc. i was only on that stuff for a week and a half and i tapered and still had some withdrawal symptoms that were more than noticeable. fentanyl is supposed to be even worse to withdrawal from. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

I posted this in the now playing thread for the music, but I also think the content in itself is beautiful—the bw footage goes really well with the music. It definitely scares me:

• Like 2