IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

2 hours ago, Milwaukeeeee said:

i mean.. of course.. but also, putin worrying about ukraine being tied more and more to the west is basically a self fulfilling prophecy because of his actions and the invasion. he'd have been better off using diplomacy.. the carrot instead of the stick. all he's done is pushed ukraine further and further away and right into the arms of the west... and ruined a country, millions of lives and damaged russia's standing in the world. 

war is a racket. it is known.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i mean.. of course.. but also, putin worrying about ukraine being tied more and more to the west is basically a self fulfilling prophecy because of his actions and the invasion. he'd have been better off using diplomacy.. the carrot instead of the stick. all he's done is pushed ukraine further and further away and right into the arms of the west... and ruined a country, millions of lives and damaged russia's standing in the world. 

The relationship between Ukraine and Russia is more complex than it seems. Ukraine has been pretty much severely abused from the elites of Moscow through the past century, forced the country to be part of the USSR, and punished every attempt to not accept their rules or trying to gain independance. Much of the cossak ukranian speaking population was subjected to massive repression through the De-Cossakization in the 20's destroying the cossacks as a nation and then most notably the "Holodomor" an intentional infliged genocide which whipped out millions of ukranians specially in the Donbas area which was repopulated with 3rd class russians  of near regions. So the story here is basically an attempt to kill every ukranian possible, not hard to understand many of them prefer the influence of the west.

Once they gained independece as a country there's been always interest in controlling the country with prorussian puppets, as it is the case with Belarus.  Most people put the blame on NATO, and yes USA has like more than 600 military bases overseas vs 20 or so that Russia has, but in this particular case it was more an ambition and a form of revenge post Euromaidan and Putin wanting some kind of new USSR 3.0, and he uses NATO pressure as an excuse for that.

Meanwhile Black Rock and USA tries monetize every bit they want out of it

Edited by Milwaukeeeee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

war is a racket. 

interesting book but in my opinion the premise that the working class is the main affected group by wars is not really correct 

21 hours ago, ignatius said:

a better option for putin would be diplomacy, of course, but he is forever tainted by his secret service pedigree and his cloak-and-dagger modus operandi and would never be able to gain enough trust in the international arena to pull off his agenda. even when he put medvedev as his avatar, he wasn't successful at all because it's too obvious. but in the end, any country leader that is not USA, that would try his hand with any form of imperialist land grab (economic or diplomatic) would be marked as a hostile imperialist (or other bad guy title), because, let's be frank: only USA is allowed to overthrow regimes by any means necessary (economic, diplomatic, covert, or military). i'm not saying that putin should be allowed because of USA (as in, if they can do it, let him do it too). all i'm saying is NO ONE should be allowed. but the world is such, that is ruled by the strongest who will use all means necessary to keep that power in check. and i know for a fact that alliance with USA is not really an alliance, but rather a very hard bargain always primarily in favor of US strategic goals.

On 2/17/2023 at 2:48 PM, Nebraska said:

this is the worst and i keep listening to it :facepalm:

because i
shshshhh sh sh sh hhsh

i'd prefer savannah and her trucks, shshshshs

Edited by luke viia
  • Haha 3

This channel has one upload, but it's a pretty good one. Probably posted in here at some point in time 

• Like 7
  • Farnsworth 1