IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

[vimeo]51467326[/vimeo]

[vimeo]52314158[/vimeo]

Ok. You know how in games like skyrim or deus ex, when you walk up to an npc, each time the npc registers that you are there, they will say something? And in some next gen games, they have made an effort to not have them repeat the same sentence each time, like they will cycle through maybe 5 sentences, and then just revert to "Go away. Get away from me. Get out of here."

These videos make me think of a future game where the responses are limitless. Maybe the dev team constantly uploads new content that is downloaded each time you turn the game on. I've thought of this before, but these videos illustrate it perfectly. What is needed for games like that to happen? It's one of the major walls in gaming.

Edited by sheatheman

[vimeo]51467326[/vimeo]

[vimeo]52314158[/vimeo]

wow. this really is good material. I could watch a whole 2 hours of this. It really is fascinating to see how quickly people respond with fear and anger. The concept of surveillance is really put to the test here.

[vimeo]51467326[/vimeo]

[vimeo]52314158[/vimeo]

wow. this really is good material. I could watch a whole 2 hours of this. It really is fascinating to see how quickly people respond with fear and anger. The concept of surveillance is really put to the test here.

this guy wouldn't last 5 minutes in glasgow.

messed up

a mom making her baby hit a joint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RQoBP1rilLM

so sad.

If that obnoxious cunt was pointing the camera at me like that and then giving those childish answers he would no longer have a working camera.

And what the fuck is "take a video"?

Prick!

yeah... i don't get it either. if he explained the "surveillance cameras being everywhere" (atleast i think that's the point he's trying to get across?) thing to everyone it'd be better.

Can anyone tell me who that crazy black drag queen who sung about being on her period and stuffing tampons up herself. It was posted a few weeks back in the old thread. He/she is British.

It was a bit like Tonetta.

Edited by MCJ