IGNORED

SH101, Modded TR606, Machinedrum, Monomachine + More

flacid

Indecision is the main reason. I've been making better tracks without the gear and just with Ableton (and I realised I prefer working on a computer to hardware). I am keeping a few other bits and pieces because I think I can get back into them at some point and make tunes quickly.

I've got other stuff to sell but there are limits on Ebay...

Ah nice, good that you've made the decision and gone ahead and started to sell...i'd say others would just sit on them - at least you'll be cashing out with quite the pretty penny... GLWS :cisfor:

• 1 month later...

*edited post*

The Machinedrum SPS-1 MKII is left and I'm looking to sell for around £650

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182000444628?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

**This device has seen less than 10 hrs use from new in a professional home studio and total smoke free environment.

Ideally will be sending within the UK but will ship abroad if costs are covered. Any questions send me a message.

Indecision is the main reason. I've been making better tracks without the gear and just with Ableton (and I realised I prefer working on a computer to hardware). I am keeping a few other bits and pieces because I think I can get back into them at some point and make tunes quickly.

I've got other stuff to sell but there are limits on Ebay...i

are your "better tracks" on soundcloud? newer stuff there is great!

I've got other stuff to sell but there are limits on Ebay...i

are your "better tracks" on soundcloud? newer stuff there is great!

Cheers man, the ones I was talking about are like > http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89817-garth-marenghis-darkplace-electro/ - Although the others I've yet to complete are more melodic.

The ones you mean on Soundcloud are made with a Monomachine I think. I kept that one as it's a lot of fun.

Archived