Super Mario Maker 1 & 2

I've just finished my first level.

I find it a bit frustrating that I can't access everything immediately, but I guess it's a good thing to learn your basic tools before being given access to all them.

Like I said, I just finished my first one. It's far from perfect and it's extremely short since I can't make long levels yet, but hey... it's a level.

Course ID: 95DA-0000-0125-3B7F

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find the level editing on the handheld to be totally fine. you can't input items onto the screen with the buttons; you have to use the touch screen. so you're going to have to get used to holding th

i prefer using the controller, although it does take a little while to get used to.

^^^^^ good to know. i'll hit up a big fat loike on any levels posted from here on.   my first levels:   Sawfire House: DGP-RJ3-X1H (SMB) a short level built around dry bones a

Posted Images

damnit, I wish this were available for 3ds. If I had the money to spare, I'd buy a wii u just for this, gah!

I bought a Wii U just for Super Mario Maker.

damnit, I wish this were available for 3ds. If I had the money to spare, I'd buy a wii u just for this, gah!

Was it worth it ? My brother and I asked my parents a Wii U for Christmas, mostly because of Super Mario Maker but I'm a little afraid of it not meeting up my expectations !

Was it worth it ? My brother and I asked my parents a Wii U for Christmas, mostly because of Super Mario Maker but I'm a little afraid of it not meeting up my expectations !

I've only just started but from what I've seen on GiantBomb it is a hell of a lot of fun. Especially with friends!

I've only just started but from what I've seen on GiantBomb it is a hell of a lot of fun. Especially with friends!

Thanks for the heads up, hope Santa will fulfill my wishes this year !

yesss, mario maker thread. good idea.

C4F2 0000 0125 83DB

click little head profile pic for rest of levels :)

I'll check out your level later today! :)

I should have a new one up tonight. It's a lovely mess.

Guest bitroast

yeah i was playing around last night with the new additions and having a lot of fun.

the flying clown car with fire addition is a soooo much fun. placed an empty one in a level and accidentally got a bouncing fish to land in one and it started flying it around shooting at me. instant chaos. was then playing around with the boots as well. only *clicked* last night than yoshi from Mario U / Mario World turns into the boot in Mario 1 / Mario 3. and you can give the boot wings to give it a yoshi-esque hover. and u can give the boot a mushroom to give it the ability to pull off a ground slam. man. all cool shit.

i really love this game :)

Edited by bitroast

yeah i was playing around last night with the new additions and having a lot of fun.

the flying clown car with fire addition is a soooo much fun. placed an empty one in a level and accidentally got a bouncing fish to land in one and it started flying it around shooting at me. instant chaos. was then playing around with the boots as well. only *clicked* last night than yoshi from Mario U / Mario World turns into the boot in Mario 1 / Mario 3. and you can give the boot wings to give it a yoshi-esque hover. and u can give the boot a mushroom to give it the ability to pull off a ground slam. man. all cool shit.

i really love this game :)

Gawd, that wall-jumping level you made... fuck, man...

I find it a bit frustrating that I can't access everything immediately, but I guess it's a good thing to learn your basic tools before being given access to all them.

Like I said, I just finished my first one. It's far from perfect and it's extremely short since I can't make long levels yet, but hey... it's a level.

I'm about to check out your stage right now. Here's the last "real" stage I made:

POWer Switch Fortress (0395-0000-0104-4E98)

Let me know what you think of it. The one person who gave me feedback said it was too hard and confusing....

The last stage I made was for a Destructoid challenge, but I don't find it to be very fun.

I'm about to check out your stage right now. Here's the last "real" stage I made:

Let me know what you think of it. The one person who gave me feedback said it was too hard and confusing....

The last stage I made was for a Destructoid challenge, but I don't find it to be very fun.

I played your stage and it was cool. It was well-designed and the only thing I hated was the trampolines at the end, simply because I hate trampolines.

Fun stuff! I look forward to playing more.

I played your stage and it was cool. It was well-designed and the only thing I hated was the trampolines at the end, simply because I hate trampolines.

Fun stuff! I look forward to playing more.

Oh man, you're gonna hate my next one. I just unlocked the ability to make longer levels so I'm gonna rework my newest one.

Building levels is awesome! So happy I bought this

Got my Wii U tonight as well as a copy of Super Mario Maker, so happy :) ! Will probably spend the day playing your levels and hopefully building some as well!

Here is a random one of my levels. The rest are on the profile obviously.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/6AA1-0000-0056-E251

The bookmark website is a great idea. I keep meaning to pick up Mario Maker again but Xenoblade has me hooked right now.

Edited by QQQ

Here is a random one of my levels. The rest are on the profile obviously.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/6AA1-0000-0056-E251

The bookmark website is a great idea. I keep meaning to pick up Mario Maker again but Xenoblade has me hooked right now.

I've bookmarked it and will play it as soon as possible!

Who here is Boiter?

me.

your Donk! level was rad. still balls to the hard but was having fun with it :)

Ah, I thought so!

I really enjoyed making "Donk!". That one trampoline (you know the one I'm talking about) part was doing my head in, but the rest of it is fairly easy once you figure out what to do. Oh, and there are parts that require you to pick up certain power-ups or else you won't be able to make your way through the level.

By the way, Jeff Gerstmann played my level. That felt pretty good.

• Joyrex changed the title to Super Mario Maker 1 & 2