IGNORED

Dwaallicht - Welkin EP (AF002)

kichiguy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32614 best tune ive heard in years

The ending blows my mind.

I hope he will do like he did with humidex 2 and that the one release on the EP wont be exactly like the one available on soundcloud.

2016 will be huge, Wisp/Dwaalicht and Kettel release a album!

Absolutely incredible tracks 32614 and Firmament are. Amazing stuff.

These Dwaallicht tracks make the Wisp album TBA/upcoming the release I'm most anticipating, even more so than AE or afx. :beer:

Just a heads up for the Wisp freaks: he'll do a mix on Intergalactic FM in 2 days:

Tune in Thu 14th Jan 22:00 (uk time) for an exclusive guest set from the legend that is Wisp, aka Dwaallicht! Also in the show the usual selection of new music including works from Dave Monolith, Th'idiot, S>>D, Trackermatte and more....

Pre-ordered this over Xmas after hearing the samples, and I am loving the YT uploads so really looking forward to this release. On a side note, I think it's hard to find a better debut on Rephlex than The Shimmering Hour. Glad to see him back in action!

Just a heads up for the Wisp freaks: he'll do a mix on Intergalactic FM in 2 days:
Tune in Thu 14th Jan 22:00 (uk time) for an exclusive guest set from the legend that is Wisp, aka Dwaallicht! Also in the show the usual selection of new music including works from Dave Monolith, Th'idiot, S>>D, Trackermatte and more....

Wisp live on the wheels of steel :music:

Cannot miss that :cool:

Wisp live on the wheels of steel :music:

Cannot miss that :cool:

Sweet, will try and remember!

cant wait :music:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived