IGNORED

Dwaallicht - Welkin EP (AF002)

kichiguy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its going to be uploaded here soon: https://soundcloud.com/austin-cassell-fm

Just tried to find a place where i can listen to wisp's mix cause i missed it. Austin Cassel's soundcloud seems to be empty at the moment. Maybe he is sorting stuff out.

If not, does anyone know where to stream/download this or even got a recording (if that's ok for wisp and Austin of course) ?

Oh nice, thanks for the info.

That's what I've been waiting for. Just bought and looking forward to some nice wisp beats. I've not even listened to the soundcloud previews cause I want it to enjoy in its full lossless glory until the end :)

(if anyone know something about the IntergalacticFM mix, Im still interested;)

Guest bitroast

release + music is solid 8-)

shame i kind of spoilt it with all the teaser tracks and samplers ... but they are solid release none the less. will have to play it easy on this release on account of it being really good but already being stupidly familiar with it.

Just tried to find a place where i can listen to wisp's mix cause i missed it. Austin Cassel's soundcloud seems to be empty at the moment. Maybe he is sorting stuff out.

If not, does anyone know where to stream/download this or even got a recording (if that's ok for wisp and Austin of course) ?

I will probably upload the mix to Soundcloud soon. He doesn't have a pro account, so I think his space is limited, thus he takes down each broadcast after a month and then ups the new one. I will post it here when it is uploaded.

Thanks again everyone for supporting this release. It means a lot, especially since I haven't had anything out in quite a while. I promise that there are more fun things on the way :)

I was so pumped to come home from work and buy this tonight and listen to it 10 times this week....but I see they want 8 Euros (almost $9) for this 4 track (remix track is shit, sorry) EP....Am I the only who balked at that price point?

Am I the only who balked at that price point?

More than likely.

$9 is perfectly reasonable.

For essentially 4 songs?

edit: they are of course welcome to charge whatever they want, and there are a LOT of people who've purchased it; great! it's a great EP, really. But I'm far too cheap/poor to pay that.

I will probably upload the mix to Soundcloud soon. He doesn't have a pro account, so I think his space is limited, thus he takes down each broadcast after a month and then ups the new one. I will post it here when it is uploaded.

Thanks again everyone for supporting this release. It means a lot, especially since I haven't had anything out in quite a while. I promise that there are more fun things on the way :)

Its really great work! If you keep putting out music of this caliber you'll have more than a few supporters :)

Guest bitroast

Am I the only who balked at that price point?

More than likely.

$9 is perfectly reasonable.

For essentially 4 songs?

edit: they are of course welcome to charge whatever they want, and there are a LOT of people who've purchased it; great! it's a great EP, really. But I'm far too cheap/poor to pay that.

definitely 5 songs = essentially 4 songs ?

its 5 songs.

thanks for the reply Sir Dunn ;)

will definitely look out

I promise that there are more fun things on the way :)

that's the best part of your post. great to hear that there's more coming

Archived