IGNORED

Dwaallicht - Welkin EP (AF002)

kichiguy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid EP. The three middle tracks are my favourite, I can't seem to pick just one though.

Thanks Moses/AF for the early d/l codes on this. Anticipating more Dwaallicht/Wisp releases soon enough hopefully! :catrecline:

32614 is a quality track, I can hear Drexciya and Detroit dripped in its chords and mood. Top vibe. Props.

Sounds like it could have been released by the Tuss, and I mean that in the best way possible

this whole EP is EXACTLY the kind of music I've been fiending for recently

anyone got their vinyl yet?

no. I contacted the label and they had some issues getting the release from the pressing plant due to RSD bullshit. (i fucking hate RSD). they expect to have them and ship them by next week though :)

Guest bitroast

anyone got their vinyl yet?

no. I contacted the label and they had some issues getting the release from the pressing plant due to RSD bullshit. (i fucking hate RSD). they expect to have them and ship them by next week though :)

oh. my. god.

kill RSD with fire.

My local record store let me cherry-pick anything they were getting in for RSD in advance as they fucking hated it too.

Didn't get the snares releases so had to pick them up off of discogs.

Fucking RSD.

Welkin EP is top class, can't wait for the wax.

My local record store let me cherry-pick anything they were getting in for RSD in advance as they fucking hated it too.

Didn't get the snares releases so had to pick them up off of discogs.

Fucking RSD.

Welkin EP is top class, can't wait for the wax.

i hate the RSD fuck about, i'm the troll on discogs that got the snares rossz album about a month before RSD but nobody believed me because i never gave them a picture of it before i sent it back. fucking pictures LOL it's for playing not taking pictures of.

i hope the people that called me a troll got copys with brown oily marks and shit surface noise.

Archived