IGNORED

Dwaallicht - Welkin EP (AF002)

kichiguy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

the record hole is definitely a smidge too small. getting it in was one thing, taking the record out was a rather awkward experience.

still though, it fits. and plays perfectly :^). very very very very nice sounding.

• 2 weeks later...

:happy::beer: thx beerboss!

I'm hoping it's not lost in the mail.

I sooooo want to blast 32614 off the vinyl. Probably make my neighbours a bit angry lol.

dont worry, im still waiting on mine as well. ive heard nothing either as far as shipping notification or anything like that.

I sooooo want to blast 32614 off the vinyl. Probably make my neighbours a bit angry lol.

dont worry, im still waiting on mine as well. ive heard nothing either as far as shipping notification or anything like that.

I've got a shipping notification though, you should!!

They emailed me back this morning to let me know it should be any day now for delivery. :happy:

I wonder what would happen if you ordered a rare 300 only pressing, which sold out instantly and the vinyl went missing in the post...

Always wondered what would happen in such a situation, like a refund of a few pounds but its up on discogs already for 300. You'd be well gutted.

Just thinking out loud.

I think most labels either keep a few set aside, or press a few more than advertised just for this reason.

They included in my email yesterday that I'm guaranteed a copy/they have extra in case it gets lost. :happy:

Not sure how that would work if they were individually numbered though...

I wonder what would happen if you ordered a rare 300 only pressing, which sold out instantly and the vinyl went missing in the post...

Always wondered what would happen in such a situation, like a refund of a few pounds but its up on discogs already for 300. You'd be well gutted.

Just thinking out loud.

Had this happen with the Burial & Four Tet - Moth/Wolf Cub first release; it got lost in the post, and the record shop offered a full refund which was cool, but it was gutting to know that it was in someone else's hands! Thankfully there was eventually a second pressing.

Anyway, fantastic EP from Wisp, 32614 is an absolute belter!

I've got a shipping notification though, you should!!

They emailed me back this morning to let me know it should be any day now for delivery. :happy:

yup finally got shipping notification yesterday morning! :biggrin:

semi-related: also got a notification from bleep that jega 1995 will finally start shipping next week

vinyl received 2day hurrah ! spindle hole is a bit tite yep - but eazy duz it do it eazy jus rok dat baby liek its goin' slep & no worrys m9 so hadda quik listen just now 2 side a & ooh la la smoothe... gonna crank dis boi after work L8ron yessir. thx hps dwallicht & af (:

Guest bitroast

lol ye. easy to get in and play. harder to get out. not so much an issue if you're okay with listening to dwaallicht for a while :^)

Love this record. So happy I was able to buy it at Clone when bandcamp was sold out.

This record was ok, My AF001 - D'Arcangelo had a very thight spindle hole.

Did anybody get the Analogical Force sticker with their record?

Am I the only who balked at that price point?

More than likely.

$9 is perfectly reasonable.

For essentially 4 songs?

edit: they are of course welcome to charge whatever they want, and there are a LOT of people who've purchased it; great! it's a great EP, really. But I'm far too cheap/poor to pay that.

dude what? I would have paid like 50 bucks for this (checked it out way after vinyl was sold out). I mean it depends on how much you like the individual tracks. Debt Loop is worth WAYYY more than 2 fucking dollars. So are all the other tracks. Firmament, 32613, cyclic Ester, Humidex, all some of the best music I've heard in a while.

Am I the only who balked at that price point?

More than likely.

$9 is perfectly reasonable.

For essentially 4 songs?

edit: they are of course welcome to charge whatever they want, and there are a LOT of people who've purchased it; great! it's a great EP, really. But I'm far too cheap/poor to pay that.

it's a good price for great music

everyone has an internet connection but not everyone can afford vinyl, such is life my friend

the fact you can buy a high quality digital version and have it downloaded to your device without getting out your pajamas should make you happy....

Archived