IGNORED

Dwaallicht - Welkin EP (AF002)

kichiguy

I didn't get a sticker, not really upset about that though cuz I didn't know the stickers were a thing.

Mine came in today and the spindle hole was too tight as well. Pretty easy fix, at least the holes aren't too big.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

I didn't get a sticker, not really upset about that though cuz I didn't know the stickers were a thing.

Mine came in today and the spindle hole was too tight as well. Pretty easy fix, at least the holes aren't too big.

yepp. ordered a copy of the drukqs 2 track promo vinyl against better judgement. lots of reviews saying the hole is too big and that it skips. turns out my copy has a hole too big and it skips. tried fixing it with little bits of rolled up paper and tape and obscuring the hole a bit but couldn't find a sweet spot.

too small hole > too big hole, any day !!!

(if anyone has a fix for too big hole, lemme kno!!! )

haha sexshual :cisfor:

yepp. ordered a copy of the drukqs 2 track promo vinyl against better judgement. lots of reviews saying the hole is too big and that it skips. turns out my copy has a hole too big and it skips. tried fixing it with little bits of rolled up paper and tape and obscuring the hole a bit but couldn't find a sweet spot.

(if anyone has a fix for too big hole, lemme kno!!! )

I have the drukqs promo too and it has the same issues...

I guess a fix for too big of a hole would be one of these http://www.datingdynamo.org/penile-extenders/

Maybe.

I'm not a scientist or anything so don't take my word for it.

the record hole is definitely a smidge too small. getting it in was one thing, taking the record out was a rather awkward experience.

still though, it fits. and plays perfectly :^). very very very very nice sounding.

You can get a fine round file and take it out a smidgen

Did anybody get the Analogical Force sticker with their record?

Ive those that come with AF001

Nevermind, I mixed it al up...

sticker came with AF001, center hole on AF002 was too small.

Kinda weird it takes so long for some people.

I ordered mine from clone.nl because i was too late for the bandcamp order.

I think I received my record earlier than most bandcamp customers.

@Herr Jan you ordered from bandcamp?

Also, who's got #101, #202 or #303?

I'm hoping it's just because I'm in Canada or something, and that it hasn't been lost!

I'll be patient. Really stoked though. This is such a wicked release.

I'm hoping it's just because I'm in Canada or something, and that it hasn't been lost!

Steve you maybe the only person in your country with this vinyl (when it arrives!) How cool is that?

Steve you maybe the only person in your country with this vinyl (when it arrives!) How cool is that?

lol, I never thought of that. :happy:

did you seriously just say that?

did you seriously just say that?

Lol I said I never thought of that.

Not that I thought that would be true. Mr silly.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More love for this EP, my favorite release of the year so far. 6 out of 5

Debt Loop, Firmament, and Humidex are going to be classics in his catalog, 32614 and Cyclic Ester are great as well.

• 1 month later...

Finally got mine in the mail last week. 

It got sent to my apartment the week I was moving and they turned it away.

It spent months in the post office.

Then it returned to Madrid.

Then they mailed it to my new address.

This record has been places.

Archived