IGNORED

Spectre - New Radiohead track

kaini

i guess you're counting 6 rides, instead of dividing those six in 2 groups of 3... the rides you're counting are not fast enough to be considered 8th i think... what you're counting is afterall a 6/4 if i'm not mistaken... mindfuck

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the producers missed a trick by not using this tune, not that I really care but just saying..

This Sam Smith chap is massive isn't he? I think he's fucking dire, unlike Adele who's alright in her own way (if that's your thing), Mister Smith is peculiar. I've seen him sing live on a few BBC programs and fail to see the what the fuss is about. Iffy Smithy.

Agree about this being a better theme song, the Smith one was dull. I like him when he's on electronic tracks like the Disclosure tune he was featured on.

He's got a great voice but I don't really get the appeal either. I mean, Michael Buble has a great voice but he's not British or pretentious so therefore not as critically acclaimed.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh Boy George 2.0 burn

Oh yes, totally boy georgesque, and as such I wouldn't be annoyed his catty communication skills. That said, I look forward to skimming past his 'theme song'. Or if it's intresting graphics, which it rarely is, watching the intro on mute. One suspects though given that you don't watch bond for the 5 minute intro, that I shall skim past to whatever actionay that lies beyond.nto hell with modern pop singers, none of them are musical in any way possible.

• 3 months later...

the time signature is clearly 8/7, but with the 8 at a 90 degree angle to /7 then split from infinities BoC style, so it's actually 00/7

60/10

Archived