Hello, I'm a friend

Salvatorin

Hello there friends! Let's have a nice friendly thread that is non-ironically friendly and welcoming.

Oh, are you a new-comer? Welcome.

Accept our welcoming fronds as tokens of our gratitude for joining our community.

*frond emoji*

Thank you!

Thank you!

Discuss in this thread other ways we are thankful and happy to be here!

:w00t::biggrin::beer::music::mu-ziq::wub::gamer::tongue::ok::yeah:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

By Guest
      In this thread I want everyone to be nice to each other and post polite and uplifting responses about how your day went, what you found funny or what you bought (a new IDM record or something), and interact with each other in a civil manner. No swearing or insults allowed.
      Let's hope this one day will be a pinned thread and newcomers will open it and see that everyone here is nice, unlike what I thought upon my first visit. 
      For instance today I bought a pack of daily contact lenses, because I don't like how I look in glasses (like a granddad) ?. I'm also going to see a friend of mine who's going to show me his new KRK subwoofer, and we'll talk about music a bit in a nice way, drink some tea maybe.
      Also I've finished a script for a new video, can't wait to work on it, and on 2 new tracks as well. They're coming out pretty crisp. Looks like I've finally found the sound I was looking for, but I may be wrong.
      How's your day going?
      pls be nice.
      inb4 lol, flol, — keep it to yourself, it's a nice thread.