IGNORED

Do you like Soda? What Soda do you like?

hello spiral

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got discontinued sometime in the late eighties i think...the queen must have signed a deal with shandy bass or something...maybe she just stopped drinking shandy altogether.

every time i drink a can of soda i just feel bad cause its just liquid sugar

Yeah I know! and even worse is when you drinking like Monster or something, just taste like toxic elixir done by a crazy chemist that wants your money! (And Im the stupid one who buys it) :)

I've never heard of shandy until now.

Sounds good to me? Is it generally considered effeminate or something? =/

Yeah I think because it's considered watered down beer. It's basically 1% beer and 99% lemonade. What a man gives his kids when he was to take them to the pub.

When I was looking up shandy I read about a German/Belgian thing that's similar to shandy. It's basically a tripel or other yeast heavy beer in a 60/40 mix with cola, with a shot of kirsch in it. Sounds delicious to me.

(srry to derail)

Not at all. That is still soda lore, and quite interesting soda lore at that.

Anyone used to have a coke float in the summer as a kid?

I am ill atm with cold/flu bug. When I am ill, this is my shit:

0ef01fbafa3a95d3ae5ab763636213d4_720x600

What soda do you like? What soda do you not like? What is the most IDM soda?

Honourable mentions go to:

ginger-beer-old-jam.gif9381072461442579867_ka-black-grape.jpgaw-root-beer.jpg

that's funny because a few years ago on the christmas holidays i had a horrible flu and couldn't sleep and i kept on having recurring thoughts that i craved cream soda. i told my friend and he bought me some,

, pepsi , coke, sure. dr. pepper is fun.... and 7-up is better than sprite.

I've never heard of shandy until now.

Sounds good to me? Is it generally considered effeminate or something? =/

Yeah I think because it's considered watered down beer. It's basically 1% beer and 99% lemonade. What a man gives his kids when he was to take them to the pub.

When I was looking up shandy I read about a German/Belgian thing that's similar to shandy. It's basically a tripel or other yeast heavy beer in a 60/40 mix with cola, with a shot of kirsch in it. Sounds delicious to me.

(srry to derail)

Not at all. That is still soda lore, and quite interesting soda lore at that.

Anyone used to have a coke float in the summer as a kid?

I think I might give it a try tomorrow night, I've got some tripel but no kirsch, I might try it with himbeergeist instead.

Will report back if it's good ;)

Guest unteleportedman

drperky.jpg

JK these are actually horrible from what I remember, kinda a weird sickly sweet flavor or something. Only available in Food Lion grocery stores (I think they are only in the south?)

so yeah used to drink loads of soda as a youth. many late nites videogaming/playing mtg were fueled by surge.

11.jpg

eventually it went off the market for like 15+ years. they reintroduced it a little over a year ago and i've since consumed one or two out of nostalgia. holy shit is it toxic sweet tho.

i like a shandy. the best shandy ever made was Top Deck

8708a25655930146f352adf36db035c5.jpg

52eb2cb544281a46b5f2711f4a19de8d.jpg

Hah, blast from the past :cool: I also used to like Quatro

fa70f8374a69db91286e597e48af2730.jpg

Last twenty years my alcohol/caffeine free drink has been copious amounts of water. If I'm getting my snout stuck into a rare kfc it's a 7up. I rarely touch fizzy drinks, bad karma food imo.

DT8rPfb.jpg

EMHXfSJ.jpg

BvjXYTv.jpg

no14Klg.jpg

9Lk5tti.jpg

I only drink soda on rare occasions but when I do it is Satanic decadence to a satisfyingly bloodthirsty extreme and I can wreak havoc and drink and party and orgies and gamble and destroy hotel rooms for hours and I can't even die. I've been shot 10 times and jumped off a building when on soda but that's why I'll never truly stop. Nobody drinks soda anymore so it's time to start drinking it again while somehow remaining fit.

i like a shandy. the best shandy ever made was Top Deck

8708a25655930146f352adf36db035c5.jpg

52eb2cb544281a46b5f2711f4a19de8d.jpg

Hah, blast from the past :cool: I also used to like Quatro

fa70f8374a69db91286e597e48af2730.jpg

Last twenty years my alcohol/caffeine free drink has been copious amounts of water. If I'm getting my snout stuck into a rare kfc it's a 7up. I rarely touch fizzy drinks, bad karma food imo.

fuck, i forgot about quatro...it was also awesome. could go for an ice cold can of quatro right now...

Archived