IGNORED

Jega - 1995

Chris Toffer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude has never put out a bad record, and if it's 95 then this is like before he even started releasing stuff. Interesting.

Has he even put out a bad song? Not one that I've heard.

Ehh,soz about the cocked up reply. I'm on a fucking smartphone and I have large leftfinger and large right thumb. I'm not engineered for such delicate devices

social darwinism

Bleep emailed me about the vinyl being delayed (no surprise there), but assured me the download would be available from the 26th Feb. So where the fuck is it? I'm not a Bleep basher by habit, unlike for many people they've always been solid for me.

Ehh,soz about the cocked up reply. I'm on a fucking smartphone and I have large leftfinger and large right thumb. I'm not engineered for such delicate devices

social darwinism

:wink:

looking forward to listening to this after work with a few sherberts, gotta check that new Venetian Snares one too :music:

.Skam not Mu....wonder why

I think MikeP said there is more to come from Jega on Mu later this year....unless I'm making fake memories again....

Nope, you're right!

He did say that:

expect more in 2016.

Great album. Most of all I love 'Lake Windermere' - that melody that comes in at the 2 minute mark - sounds like 'Lick' from Old Tunes Volume 2. Is it the same synth? Sure sounds like it.

Don't know Jega but I presume reading this thread that's summat I should rectify. Sharpish.

dang.

don'tcha wish you were him, d-lo?

just working my way through Phlax :ohmy::w00t:

This is fantastic. Perfect time for it to come out too. For some reason I don't feel like people would have appreciated it as much if it was released in 95.

Bleep emailed me about the vinyl being delayed (no surprise there), but assured me the download would be available from the 26th Feb. So where the fuck is it? I'm not a Bleep basher by habit, unlike for many people they've always been solid for me.

Anyone receive their vinyl yet?

This is fucking amazing. I also only just bought Phlax and Hardcore (only had the albums before that) and they're also great. Would be good news indeed if he were to release some new shit imminently on Mu

This is fucking amazing. I also only just bought Phlax and Hardcore (only had the albums before that) and they're also great. Would be good news indeed if he were to release some new shit imminently on Mu

I believe he is releasing something new on pmu this year. =)

In case you missed it... mr pmu himself:

expect more in 2016.

Archived